not very talkative?

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

after punz and sapnap finished their soup, the trio headed out to the blonde's shed.

george took his usual seat on the shabby brown couch, punz dropping onto the gray one.

usually, sapnap would sit on the smaller couch with punz but the blond refused, banishing the ravenette to sit on a pillow in the bathroom - just in case he threw up again.

although sapnap complained, he eventually did climb over the couch, sitting in the bathroom with the door open so he could still engage in the conversation.

"i don't even feel sick anymore," he complained, wining slightly.

"sap, i'm not giving you any more," the blond shot back, twisting so he could face the other, "i don't want your dirty vomit stinking up my shed-"

"our shed," george interrupted, still focused on whatever cd was playing on the tv.

"it's in my garden," punz responded, now turning to face the brit, "and i paid for it."

"yeah, but i clean it," he argued, "so i need at least twenty percent ownership."

"fuck off, no way."

"well then, i'll stop cleaning it," he taunted, now shifting his gaze and raising a playful eyebrow at the blond.

"ugh, fine," he rolled his eyes, looking back to the ravenette on the floor. "you're not having any more because i don't want you to be sick in mine and george's shed," he corrected, the brunette smirking smugly behind him.

"well then i'll do a second-hand high," he reasoned, "we can hot box."

punz seemed to think for a moment before shrugging nonchalantly, "yeah sure, i don't see why not." he stood, lifting the couch cushion he had been sitting on to get out their stuff. "someone invite alyssa," he ordered, climbing over the brown couch to grab a bottle of water that had been left on the counter.

"she's your sister, why can't you invite her?" the brit questioned, picking up his phone to open snapchat regardless.

"because i'm the only one who can prepare a bong properly so i need to do that."

"that's bullshit," the raven-haired boy interjected from the bathroom, "i'm fucking sick at it."

he was offered no response other than a snort from the blond.

"she says 'can calla come?' " the brunette asked, looking up from his phone.

"yeah, obviously," the other shrugged, "whenever i invite her to do something i always just assume he'll come too."

the trio had already started hotboxing when the older pair arrived.

"wow, starting without us?" the older boy joked as he walked in, alyssa following in after him.