sugar

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

george woke up before his alarm, stomach growling at him.

he rolled his eyes, annoyed, deciding to just get ready for school early instead of trying to steal a few more minutes of sleep.

he decided, since he had a few extra minutes, to put a bit more effort in today, wearing his usual joggers and a hoodie but deciding to actually play around with his hair instead of leaving it messy.

clearly, he had distracted himself for a little too long, because he was separated from his hairstylist fantasies by a beep outside. he quickly grabbed his bag and skateboard before running down the stairs.

as he was slipping on his shoes, he heard his dad shout from the kitchen.

"bye george, make sure you don't eat today," he reminded the brunette.

"don't worry, i won't," he responded, smiling to himself as he opened the front door. "i love you," he added.

he heard a cheerful, "love you too, son!" before shutting the door and making his way to the blonde's car.

he quickly discarded his board into the boot, joining his two friends.

"morning, georgie pie," the ravenette smiled cheesily from the front seat, quite clearly high on something.

"good morning, soggy nipple," he retorted, laughing at his own response.

punz, who was thankfully sober, smiled back at the brit with the metal cap of a drink bottle in his mouth before starting up the car.

"i'm throwing a party saturday night, by the way," the ravenette slurred, fiddling with his lighter.

"really?" the blond questioned from beside him, "why so?"

"moms are away for the weekend," he explained, sparking a light.

george leaned forward, taking the lighter from the younger and dropping it into his own bag.

"also, they want you both to come around for dinner today," he added, not phased by the brunette taking the object off of him.

"oh yeah, sure, sounds good!" the blond exclaimed excitedly, "i feel like i haven't seen your moms in ages."

george's answer was a little more hesitant, though he knew he couldn't decline. "uh yeah, sure, sounds nice!" he responded, trying to sound as elated as possible.

the trio made their way into school, george splitting off from the other two as he went to his classroom, taking his usual seat next to niki.

"morning niki!" he smiled, sitting beside the pinkette.

she didn't respond, instead inspecting the brunette's face with a worried expression.

"what?" he asked playfully, laughing a little awkwardly.

"georgie, you look really pale," she observed, bringing up her hand to press it against his forehead.

the brunette chuckled at the other's concern, light-heartedly rolling his eyes. "you worry too much," he stated matter-of-factly, "i'm all good, don't stress."

the worried look didn't even falter at his response and she reached across the desk to grab her bottle, passing it to the brunette. "here, have some juice."

the brit looked down at the bottle, more specifically the purple liquid inside it. "what kind of juice is it?" he asked, uncapping the lid to smell it.

"oh uhm, blackcurrant squash... i think."

he wasn't an expert, but george was sure that squash had a lot of sugar in it, the word repeating through his head like a siren.

sugar, sugar, sugar.

"no thanks then," he dismissed, laughing, "i'm not a big blackcurrant fan."

"please just have a little george," she practically begged. "i love you, and you know i would never say this in a mean way, but you really don't look well," she continued quietly, "have you eaten today?"

george couldn't bring himself to lie to the pinkette, deciding instead to quickly dismiss the question.

"but i feel bad drinking your juice," he whined, pouting at the younger girl.

"please george, i honestly don't mind, if i cared i wouldn't have offered."

as much as he doesn't want to drink any squash, he knows it's the only way to stop her from asking about food. so, reluctantly, he drinks a few mouthfuls, smiling as he passes the bottle back to the pinkette.

"thanks."

"you're very welcome!"

dream slowly made his way into his house, exhausted from that morning's errands.

he spotted both of his parents asleep on the couch together, cuddled up happily.

he ignored them as he made his way up to his room, collapsing onto the bed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

apologies for this chapter and the last being shorter, i promise the next one is longer :]

daily reminder: i <3 u

-kit