captain america

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

by the time lunch rolled around, punz had calmed down significantly from his stressful morning. he was still feeling unnecessarily anxious but it was much less extreme now.

the trio decided to skip the rest of the school day, going to the skate park instead.

they stopped at sam's shop on the way, walking into to see ponk, alyssa, and callahan also there.

alyssa raised an eyebrow at the trio. "i hope you're not skipping school," she scolded playfully, obviously doing the same.

punz gasped, holding his hand against his heart. "i would never!" he exclaimed, feigning surprise.

"what're you four up to?" sapnap questioned, knowing the group usually hung out after sam finished work.

"i'm getting a new tattoo," callahan smiled, ponk nodding excitedly.

"this is gonna be the second proper one i've given him." ponk explained, "i'm properly going over one of the stick and pokes i did when we were like twelve." he laughed, thinking back to when their group was younger.

"oh cool, which one?" punz asked, pushing himself up onto the counter beside callahan.

he lifted up his shirt, pointing to the 'A' on the centre of his chest. "the captain america one," he started, looking down at it, "it's fading at the edges."

"send me a pic when it's done," george requested, grabbing a pack of sugar-free gum in hopes it will suppress his hunger.

he pays, sam quite obnoxiously under-charging him, and the trio exchange goodbyes with the other group, leaving to the park.

when they arrive, karl and quackity are already there, laughing at the top of the bowl.

they walk over, going unnoticed by the pair as they continued to uncontrollably laugh at god-knows-what.

the trio comes to understand their state after seeing a credit card and a small empty plastic ziplock beside them.

they make themselves known, sitting down by the pair and starting a conversation about what drugs they'd taken, not being at all surprised by the list.

they five decided not to skate, instead choosing to just chill for the day, chatting and smoking joints.

karl was always the kind to get the munchies when he was high and, after complaining for upwards of half an hour, the group give in and decide to order pizza to the park.

george didn't add anything to the order when the phone was passed to him, but when the food arrived sapnap convinced the brunette to have a few slices of his pizza.

every bite george had made him feel more and more guilty, only feeling increasingly disappointed in himself, but -admittedly- the food was really nice.