uh... group sleepover?

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it was hands down the hardest thing dream had ever done.

he sat completely still as he watched his three friends pass his phone around, each reading what he had written.

there was no going back. they knew everything.

they all cried, which was... strange?

the blond wasn't used to people feeling bad for him, let alone being genuinely distraught by his misfortune.

dream struggled to try to work out how to respond. especially when a sobbing sapnap practically threw himself into the blonde's arms.

dream had only met one of sapnap's moms once, and only briefly, and until the ravenette left to call his parents dream didn't even know they were both women.

he had told his moms that one of his friends was in a bad place staying at home, and that he needed somewhere to stay.

he didn't spare them any details, it wasn't his story to tell.

regardless, they quickly said yes, not even hesitating. lily herself had grown up in a bad household and understood the feeling of desperately wanting to escape.

dream hardly knew them and he felt bad so, to start with, he politely denied the family's offer for him to move in with them.

however, after little convincing, he agreed, knowing he couldn't stay out in the shed for the rest of his life.

the four had made their way to punz's car, the blond leaving them for a brief moment to run up to his room.

when he came back to the car, he had been carrying a bin bag, which he put in the backseat with dream, explaining they were some of his bigger clothes, ones that he didn't wear as much, and that he wanted the younger boy to have them.

dream nearly cried again at that.

when the group arrived at sapnap's house, the two ladies were already standing outside waiting for them, both immediately pulling dream into a long hug.

sapnap's moms had shown dream the spare room, before informing the four boys that dinner would be ready in about an hour.

and that's what was happening now.

the four boys made their way downstairs, sitting around the table, all buzzing from the adrenaline of the day.

holly bought out a tray, placing it gently in the middle of the table.

"homemade pizza!" she smiled excitedly. "we made the dough and everything." she chirped, leaving again to get cups.

lily entered with a jug of -what george assumed to be- some kind of squash.

he couldn't do this.