bruises

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

it was just past midnight when dream got home.

his hands twitched sporadically at his side. he had never been so scared.

he had been ignoring his parents' messages for hours. they'd been telling him to come home but he couldn't leave george alone in that state. 

not after the brunette had been so kind to him all this time.

the blond pushed the door to his house open, wincing at how loud it creaked.

"where have you been?" his father asked angrily. "there has been a buyer waiting for you for hours," he spat, glaring at the blond as he typed quickly.

'sorry sir.'

"stop with the typing shit, man up!" the older man shouted, dream flinching at the volume. "they've been waiting outside all this time, and they're paying good money," he continued, swinging the front door open. "you better get out there and be perfect for them," he ordered.

dream nodded, leaving out the way he entered and crossing over the street to a dark side road.

he took a deep breath before reluctantly opening the door and climbing into the stranger's car.

when george woke up in sapnap's spare room, he was very confused.

he lay there for a few long moments, closing his eyes and humming comfortably in the embrace of the blankets.

his stomach churned angrily and he abruptly noticed how painful it was, now remembering how he had drunk too much and thrown up the night before.

he groaned, dragging himself out of bed and towards the bathroom, relieved that he didn't have a headache.

the brit splashed his face in the sink, quickly wetting his hair in an attempt to tame it.

he left the main bathroom to go down the hall to sapnap's, not seeing the ravenette as he passed through his room. george grabbed his toothbrush -the spare he always kept at the other's- quickly washing the morning taste out of his mouth before finishing up and making his way downstairs.

he walked into the living room to see punz picking up discarded cups and putting them all onto the table.

"morning," the brit croaked, wincing at how the hoarse words burned through his throat.

the blond turned back to look at the other, smiling warmly. "g'morning george," he greeted, dropping another cup onto the table, "how're you feeling?"

"pretty meh," he answered honestly, "i can't remember much."

the blond boy laughed at the other's misfortune. "well i wasn't around you a lot so i can't fill you in on everything," he started, "but i do know that dream ended up brushing your teeth and tucking you into bed because you fell asleep against the toilet seat."

"oh god." the shorter boy sighed, running a hand through his damp hair.

sapnap walked into the room from the kitchen, passing an empty binbag to punz.

george laughed at the boy's shirtless appearance, genuinely impressed by the plethora of dark purple bruises scattered around his chest.

"either sapnap got with some random dude at his own party, or you two got high without me," he joked, picking up some beer cans and dropping them into the binbag.

"very funny," sapnap replied, laughing sarcastically as he left the room again.

punz felt his heart stop.

they weren't high.

sure, they were drunk, but it's not even like they got shit-faced.

he remembered every detail of the night before perfectly. he was in no way hungover. and really, deep down, he knows he couldn't even classify his state as drunk

a more fitting word would be tipsy.

he turned around, hearing the ravenette re-enter the room. his eyes were out of his control as they found themselves grazing along his body, silently admiring the hickeys he had left. after regaining power over the direction of his vision, punz tore his gaze away from his chest, unintentionally making eye contact with the ravenette.

sapnap smirked smugly at the blond, and punz felt like throwing up at how his heart skipped a beat.

dream curled up further under his thin blanket, holding himself in a fetal position.

his throat was starting to burn from choking out silent tears. 

he shuddered, feeling all too cold, whilst still breaking a sweat because he was so hot.

he didn't even register that he was harshly scratching at his arm until he looked down to see it bleeding lightly in a few spots.

he rolled over, wincing as he put pressure on his left side. his whole body is in horrible pain. he sat up, hoping it would hurt less.

the blond prayed he would have the rest of the day off, physically unable to go through anything else.

still shaking violently, he got off of his mattress, feeling it slide along the floor as he moved, standing up.

he limped slowly towards his door, knees shaking.

slowly pushing his door open, the blond leaned into the hallway, checking no one was there before making his way to the bathroom.

he flipped on the shower, standing under the cold water as it slowly heated up.

unable to stand for too long, dream leaned back against the tiled wall, sliding down to sit on the floor.

he tried not to, but he couldn't help himself from looking down at the purple marks splayed across his skin. every one triggered another horrible memory.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

love u

-kit