dinner plans

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

school the next day passed by quickly, the trio leaving a few hours early to skate before eventually heading off their separate ways.

sapnap walked into the lounge to see his moms sitting on the couch under a blanket together, both reading the same book.

he flopped down onto the armchair, holly looking up from the book to him. "what's wrong with you?" she joked at the other's frowny expression.

"i'm getting really worried about george," he explained, picking at the skin around his fingers.

lily also looked up from the book after hearing the ravenette's genuinely sad tone.

"is this about the eating again?" the blonde woman questioned, sliding a bookmark onto the page and dropping it down into her lap. "also, stop picking at your fingers please," she scolded, though her voice still sounded gentle.

sapnap stopped, looking up at his moms and nodding sadly. "i haven't seen him eat anything other than gum or ice in days," he explained, frowning at the pair, "and i'm not sure he eats at home either."

lily's heart sunk at her son's deflated expression.

"why don't you invite him round for dinner?" holly suggested. "that way you know he's eaten something," she continued, "plus it means we could take a look at his eating habits, see if we think it's concerning."

sapnap nodded slowly, smiling weakly. "yeah, that would be good."

"it will have to be thursday evening," lily interjected. "me and your mom are going away for the weekend and we're leaving friday," she explained.

"thursday is tomorrow, mom," the ravenette pointed out.

"well then," she started, clapping her hands together, "i should start planning dinner."

"invite punz too," holly added on, smirking playfully as lily giggled to herself.

sapnap raised a confused eyebrow, getting up to leave. "you guys are weird," he laughed as he left the room.

"oh, and sap," holly shouted to her son, "invite them both to sleep around this weekend so you're not alone."

he craned his head around the doorframe to look at the couple. "can i throw a party?" he asked, smiling innocently.

"yeah sure, i don't care," holly shrugged, picking the book back up.

"just make sure the house is tidy before we get home," lily added on, also turning her attention back to the book.

"okay, thanks moms." he smiled thankfully, leaving the room.

alyssa rolled her eyes at the pair wrestling on her bed. "will you two shut up?" she spat, spinning in her chair to glare at the boys, "i really need to finish this english work."

"nerd," punz jeered, twirling a cocktail stick around his tongue as callahan laughed quietly.

"sorry 'lyssa," he apologised insincerely, taking off his hoodie and dropping it onto the floor.

"yooo!" punz exclaimed, grabbing onto the older boy's arm. "is this new?" he asked, pointing to a small antler tattoo, hardly noticeable in the sea of ink.

"yeah, it is," he laughed, looking down at his arm, "i'm surprised you saw that."

"i always notice when you add to the sleeve," punz responded, running his finger along the outline of the antlers.

"okay george," his dad spoke sternly, "roll your trousers down a bit and lift your top," he ordered, unravelling the small tape measure, george doing as told.

his dad measured around his waist, tutting quietly and getting his phone out. "i'm so disappointed, george," he frowned, beginning to type out a message. "your mum will be so upset," he spat, turning away from the short brunette, "get out of my sight."

it was rare that his parents were happy when they measured his waist, but they didn't usually sound that upset about his measurement.

george walked to his room sadly. he hated when he disappointed them.

not wanting to sit around in his own self-pity, the brunette made his way out of his bedroom window with his skateboard, taking off towards the park.

when he arrived, he was surprised to see dream there again, deciding to make his way over to the blond.

"well hello there," the brunette smiled, watching dream quickly open notes to type out a response.

'hello stranger'

george sat down directly next to the taller boy, making it easier for him to read what the other was typing.

'how u doing?'

"good thanks," he smiled warmly at the blond, dream mirroring the expression. "how are you?"

'good', george smiled at the simplicity, looking back up to grin at the taller boy again.

"i'm glad to hear that," he responded happily, and the pair fell into an easy conversation... if you can call it that.

after a while, the two decided to skate around a bit, showing off tricks to each other and trying to replicate the other's skills.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i really am speed-running uploading this book...

this chapter and the next are both shorter than usual (sorry) so i'm going to post them both now (earlier than usual) and then post another later. just because i can.

anyway, i'm trying to plan a new book and i'm struggling because i'm so attached to the characters in this one. gr.

also, ever thought about how pissing takes up such a stupid amount of time out of your day?

i love you!!

-kit