shotgun

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

finally, it's friday, and the trio stayed in school for the whole thing, not skipping any lessons, before heading off to the skatepark for the afternoon.

when they arrive, they see a familiar duo messing around on the box jumps.

they laugh as the short ravenette goes flying off of his board.

they make their way over as he dusts himself off. "i swear to god quackity, you cannot skate for the life of you," punz joked, offering the younger a hand.

"shut up, punz," he spat back playfully, taking the hand and standing up.

"we haven't seen you guys all week," sapnap observed as karl effortlessly skated over.

"that's because nerdy boy was practicing for some stupid exam," quackity explained, karl glaring at the name.

"shut up, q," he joked, pushing the other's side lightly. "maybe you should've used that time to practice some ramp jumps," he taunted, smirking at the shorter boy.

"maybe you should shut up," he glared back.

karl raised an expectant eyebrow to the other, "make me."

"gay!" george interjected, smiling as the two became quickly flustered.

the group of five often found themselves skating or getting high together but karl and quackity went to a different school on the other side of town, so it was more of a journey for them to come to this particular skate park.

however, it was better than the one closest to them, so they found themselves down here a few times a week, always crossing paths with the trio at least once.

the five never pre-planned hanging out, they just happened to stumble across each other and often ended up spending the rest of that day together.

they skated around for a few hours, all of them simultaneously bullying quackity for his poor skills, before they decided to pack up.

"we're heading back to my shed," punz started, speaking to karl and q as the others dropped their skateboards into his trunk. "you guys coming?" he offered.

"as much as we would love to come get high with you guys, some kid at our school is throwing a party," karl explained, dropping his board onto the sidewalk, "so we'll have to wait till next time."

"if you guys aren't dead from your party tonight, you should come to mine tomorrow," sapnap suggested, smiling at the two.

"sounds good, sap," the shortest boy smiled back.

"welp, bye then!" karl chirped, waving at the trio.

"sucks." george spoke from behind the blond, "it's always fun watching you get high," he joked, earning a few laughs. the whole group knew karl was a lightweight.