✩•*˚ closing comments + extra bits ˚*•✩

thank you for reading 𝔰𝔦𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔩𝔡𝔢𝔫.

(trigger warnings still apply to this chapter)

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐈. character notes

𝐈𝐈. what happened after?

𝐈𝐈𝐈. questions

𝐈𝐯. goodbye and thank you

𝐈. character notes

before i started writing i made summaries for each character that's basically a bit like a prologue so i thought you may enjoy seeing that :]

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ dream

dream has been voluntarily mute for 6 or 7 months from when this story starts.

dreams parents (whom he calls sir and ma'am) sell him to their friends, and just random strangers. he is basically used as some kind of human punch bag or a sex slave.

that trauma is what led the blonde to stop speaking, he found that not talking usually meant his punishments weren't so bad- his parents didn't even notice that he stopped talking for months.

their family's only income is the money they get from selling dream- his parents don't work- they have plenty enough to survive but his parents spend a lot on drugs and alcohol and stuff so they still live in a dingy little worn-down house.

they don't care what dream does at all as long as he is easily reachable when he is required.

his birth name is clay but he tells people it's dream because his own name gives him trauma flashbacks (from when people who bought him have used it.)

he likes to just skate around and chill and think about life. he spends lots of his time in parks, he likes to imagine being young again and having a nicer childhood.

he stopped going to school a few months ago because 1) people bullied him for not talking and 2) there was an incident when his mother messaged that he was needed but the teacher wouldn't let him leave mid-lesson, he was late to the buyer and got an awful punishment that day.

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ george

george is best friends with punz and sap- they do everything together and go to the same skatepark practically every day.

george's parents measure his waist and restrict his diet- they want him to be a model but insist he isn't skinny enough.

he suffers from undiagnosed bulimia and anorexia.

just before the start of the story, his friends had recently noticed that they never see him eat and so it is a concern for them throughout.

mum (linda) is a model herself and wants george to follow in her footsteps. she is the one that originally started the whole dieting/measuring thing so that he could be perfect. she sees george as some kind of object that she owns, like a project. she is away on shoots and things a lot.

dad (rory) is on the verge of being unhealthily overweight yet still tells george he is too fat. because linda is always away, rory is the one who measures george's waist and he reports back to his wife (this used to be a weekly thing but it happens more like every other day now).