son

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

when george made his way downstairs the next day, his mum did not look happy.

"i know you think you're smart, but i'm not an idiot," she spat angrily.

his face dropped at her tone. "i didn't even eat the salad, mu-"

"not that," linda interrupted. "your friend said you threw up your lunch, so you've been eating at school." she glared at george, shaking her head disappointedly.

"it's no wonder you are putting on so much weight!" she exclaimed, "we are looking out for you and this is how you repay us. you are on a diet for a reason george, it's disgusting." she scolded, practically shouting.

"mum i promise it was just one t-"

"get out, george," she cut him off, looking down at her phone on the counter, "i don't want to hear it."

"i'm sorry," he responded quietly, looking at her sadly, "i love you."

"goodbye george." she responded bluntly.

george made his way out of the house, deciding to just sit out on the porch outside and wait until punz and sapnap arrived.

school passed by quickly, the trio heading back to sapnap's.

the ravenette suggested that george should invite dream, which he did, not needing to send the address as the younger boy said he remembered the house.

the tall blond knocked on the door, waiting for a few moments before it flung open. a smiling brunette woman stood on the other side.

"oh hello son, you must be dream!" she exclaimed excitedly. "my name's holly, i'm nick's mum," she introduced, pulling him into a hug, "it's a pleasure to meet you."

dream hugged back, surprised, not used to this kind of affection. his heart skipped a beat at the greeting- he had never been called son before.

it made him undeniably happy.

he hoped he would be called it again sometime.

he pulled back, smiling at her, the two standing in a short, awkward silence.

suddenly she gasped, laughing to herself. "oh gosh, i'm so stupid," she laughed, stepping to the side so dream could enter the house. "i completely forgot, george said you don't talk, sorry." she apologised. "let me show you to sapnap's room."

he followed her up the stairs and down a hallway until she pointed to a door. "just in there, love," she smiled, dream's heart fluttering at the name, "if you need anything just tell sap, i made him promise to be a good host."

dream smiled widely to the shorter lady, nodding in understanding.

she made her way back to the stairs and he knocked on the door before letting himself in.

he entered to see punz laying out on the bed, sap sat by his feet at the end and george flopped down on a gaming chair in front of an impressive gaming setup. all three boys were looking at him, confused.

"why did you knock?" sapnap asked, laughing to himself.

dream just shrugged, genuinely unsure of the answer. it felt right, he supposed.

the four hung out for a while, at some point moving positions so that dream and george were on the bed, leaning against the wall, with the other two sitting on the ravenette's windowsill, smoking weed.

dream was listening to the brunette telling him a story, nodding along and reacting with emphasised expressions.

however, he became quickly distracted when he saw punz wrap his hand tightly around sapnap's neck, pulling them together and meeting in a kiss.

dream raised his eyebrows in shock, george turning to see what he was looking at. "they always do that when they're high," he shrugged, looking back at the younger boy.

dream furrowed his eyebrows, urging the other to elaborate. "it's platonic, apparently," he explained, the blond just looking increasingly confused. "they say there are no feelings involved, that punz is straight, and that they only do it to 'relieve pent up sexual needs'," he continued using finger quotes.

dream nodded slowly, pretending that made sense.

about an hour later, the group was lost in conversation again with dream occasionally typing something and george reading it for him.

when punz and sapnap were distracted, laughing at something the brunette had said, dream typed quickly, showing it to george.

'have you eaten anything today?'

george was shocked by the question. that was how his parents ask and, by reflex, he quickly answered, "no."

"no what?" punz asked from the windowsill, laughing quieter now as his high was starting to fade.

george took note of sapnap's hand on the other's upper thigh before responding. "oh nothing," he dismissed, "i was talking to dream."

punz nodded understandingly and george looked back down to see something new typed out on the phone.

'gog you really need to eat."

george laughed. "gog?" he questioned turning to smile up at the other before looking back down as he typed.

'it's quicker to type.'

while reading, george saw a notification pop up at the top of the screen. he read 'clay, get home right now. you are needed by-' before the blond quickly swiped the notification off the screen, typing again.

'i gtg' george read, nodding before turning to face the other two. "i'm gonna walk dream home guys." he spoke, getting up off of the bed.

he turned back when the blond tugged on his arm, 'u don't need to walk me back'.

"i want to," he responded, smiling.

"sounds good," sapnap replied, both him and punz also standing. "we're going to head to the shed in a minute, so if you're going to come back then we will be there," he explained.

george waved his hand, dismissing the offer, "nah, i think i'll just head straight home after."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

posting again

lol

can't stop me

love you all sm <3

-kit