they're all gay your honour

𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

the group skipped school on friday, holly driving them all to george's house.

george had slept around sapnap's the previous night but he knew that his mum had left for her shoot the day before, meaning only his dad would be home.

the four boys went straight into george's room, holly going to talk with his dad.

"you can't just leave with my son!" the older man shouted. george turned to face his bedroom door as he listened to the voices floating through into the room.

"you don't deserve to call him your son," she retorted, just as loud. "you should be thankful we're not calling the police."

dream noticed george's sad expression, the blond quickly moving to shut the bedroom door, muffling the older pair so that the brit couldn't listen. at least, not so clearly.

he made his way across the room, pulling the -now crying- brunette into his grp, gently stroking his hair.

on the journey back to sapnap's, dream and george agreed to share the spare room- dream being more than okay with sleeping on a sleeping bag until they bought him a bed. he's had worse.

they arrived, deciding to take a moment to sit down before helping george take his stuff up to unpack.

"this sucks," punz whined light-heartedly, sitting next to sapnap on the couch and leaning his head on the ravenette's shoulder. "i'm the only one not living here," he explained, obviously not genuinely complaining.

"don't act like you won't be sleeping around practically every night," sapnap responded, looking down at the other boy.

"he won't be able to," lily pointed out, "the spare bedroom is taken, there's nowhere for him to sleep."

punz quickly developed a dark red blush, burying his face into the gap between sapnap's shoulder and the couch.

the ravenette laughed, looking down at his lap and avoiding his moms' eye contact.

lily smirked, turning to look at holly- the pair sharing a knowing look.

"i feel like we're missing something," the brunette woman spoke playfully, unable to control her smile, "have the two of you got something to say?"

sapnap groaned, embarrassed, bringing his hands up to hide his face.

"i knew it!" george chirped, smiling uncontrollably.

"we may or may not be dating," the ravenette muttered quietly, face still hidden behind his hands.

holly squealed excitedly, high-fiving lily. "thank-fucking-goodness," she gasped out, "took you long enough!"