chapter 1

NEYMAR'S P.O.V
"Well then go "I shouted at Bella "fine "she said leaving and for once again I had been stubborn and pushed her away "you know at some point she will stop coming back to you "Rafa said coming down from her room and she was right Bella had already given me many chances and I kept screwing up "I'm gonna go for a walk, I don't need it hear anything right now "I said and left, on my way to the park it started raining in I didn't take an umbrella with me so I just found somewhere were it was protected from the rain.

"said I'll always be your friend gotta stick to that till the end "I heard Bella sing to umbrella by rihana and I smiled at her because she didn't have an umbrella either and her hair were wet but she still was perfect when she smiled "I'm so sorry I know I was stubborn today and I overreacted "I said as she sat down next to me "well you weren't the only one who overreacted a little bit "she smiled kissing my cheek "shall we go change and then we can watch a movie "she said and I nodded.

On our way back she danced and then she took my hand and spined me around "you are crazy "I said as she laughed "and that is why I am your friend"she said she we got back to our homes.

"And the most beautiful lady, I have ever seen is officially you "I said ringing her doorbell when she opened the door she was wearing blue shorts and a white and blue t-shirt "thank you, same applies to you "she said and winked "what I am the most beautiful lady you have ever seen "I laughed as we walked towards the cinema "you know what I mean "she said and I shrugged suppressing a smile.

"I absolutely hate you, you actually chose a horror movie I hate you for that"Bella said throwing her hands up in the air but then she laughed. I walked her home and she kissed my cheek in order to say goodbye.

When I got home I realized that I was falling for Bella and she was my friend I couldn't ruin that friendship if she didn't feel the same.