chapter 15

ISABELLA'S P.O.V
I woke up to his bed and he was mumbling something in his sleep.

"you are a beautiful person Bella "neymar said and cried but you could see that he was asleep "shh I'm right here neymar I will never go away "I said kissing his forehead and he calmed down a bit and he opened his eyes gasping.

"Oh Bella, I thought this was a dream of us doing this, I thought that we were back in Brazil "he hugged me tightly and I played with his hair "I'm here and we are not in Brazil anymore it wasn't a dream "I said and he wrapped my hips around his body to bring me closer to him and he rested his head listening to my heart beat.

"your heart beat is peaceful and I like listening to it, I always did "he said and I smiled and kissed his hair.

"join me to practice? "he asked and I nodded and searched for proper clothes to wear, I was struggling to hook my bra when I felt someone help me "you're welcome "he said kissing my sweet spot again leaving more hickeys.

"Neymar, now I have to add more concealer "I groaned and he laughed putting on his shoes. Before I could walk he grabbed me bridal style and put me in his car.

"how are you feeling? "he winked looking at me "a bit tired and a little sore "I answered blushing "thank you "he said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

We reached fc barcelona and got in avoiding the flashes. The players greeted me and they all winked at me and then hugged Mark giving him some kind of look. Neymar looked at me apologetically and then he hugged Mark.

Watching them train was a bit boring so I almost fell asleep until a ball slightly hit my foot "come on get up and play "Neymar yelled and I got up.

"idiot "I whispered and he gigled "race with the ball "he asked and I nodded with a big sigh.

Everyone was looking at us and cheered both of our names. I ended up losing and neymar just gave me his you lost look "you are an idiot "I told him and he laughed "because I won? "he asked me winking again and then he hugged me and waited until the guys couldn't listen to us "I also won yesterday night "he said with the naughtiest smirk like a little child. "guys are you coming or are you planning on spending the rest of your lives there? "Dani asked and we groaned but followed them.

"I will wait outside "I said when we reached the locker rooms "no you are coming in "neymar said pulling me inside and I groaned.

"so Mark any plans for tonight? "Messi winked at us and I gave Mark a deadly look.

"Mark I want to talk to you "I finally said pulling him out and found my way to the field.