chapter 17

I woke up the next morning and my hand still hurted like hell so I went to the hospital to have it looked.

"Miss your wrist is almost broken why didn't you come earlier? "the doctor said "well it didn't hurt that much "I answered as he tied it with some kind of bandage "well you are good to go "the doctor said and I nodded "and the next time come here immediately "he advised me and I nodded.

I went to nike just to let my body know what happened of course I lied.

"well that is too bad indeed but you should go home for the day and get some rest.

I called Spencer and she came over as I made pancakes for us.

"Omg Bae you need to stop living every day like it's your last look how you ended up "she said when she got in and I smiled.

"do I smell pancakes "she asked and headed for the kitchen and I nodded. She ate them eagerly as I ate nine in peace "hey slow down we have all day "I said and she nodded and smiled.

We finished eating pretty quickly and we were laughing and watching TV the same time.

It was already midnight and I was trying to convince her to stay over "come on we will have fun "I said and she seemed thoughtful "I will give you my favorite pajamas "I finally said and she laughed "ok I will stay then "she said and I groaned.

"you are.... Ugh forget it"I said as I gave her my pj's "thank you "she said and I rolled my eyes.

We stayed up almost all night and danced to Lanna Del Rey songs.

I woke up and Spencer had already left and there was a note pancakes,I ate them and decided to get ready for work.