chapter 8

ISABELLA'S P.O.V
I drove home and tried to hold back my tears because there was something in neymar that I liked.

When I got home I collapsed in tears, eventually I watched remember me and then the last song while Mark was texting me.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell and I had a text from Mark,I didn't want to get up so I told Mark where I kept my second pair of keys and he got in.

"Oh god this is bad, you are watching depressing movies eating ice cream and apparently you have been crying for quite some time "he said and I looked at him and then I cried while eating ice cream "hey, hey calm down whatever it is it's going to be fine "Mark said as he hugged me back massaged my back "so how crazy was your day? "he asked after I was calm "I found out that I knew neymar a long time ago he was my best friend and we fought and he said then go and I answered fine but then I turned around and told him that I wouldn't come back this time and left and he hasn't called to apologize "I said and cried in Mark's chest.

I fell asleep in his arms and woke up quite late and found a note from Mark saying that something came up and he left so I called Spencer and told her to come over.

A little later Spencer knocked on my door "hey Bae , who hurt you? "she asked when she saw the ice cream and the tissues "no one I was watching an emotional movie and I cried "I lied at her since I didn't want to drag her into this mess. We chated until it was dark and she left.

I woke up and realized I slept on the couch so I got in the shower when I heard someone come in so I wrapped a towel around my body and got out "Mark hey I didn't expect you this early "I admited as he came closer to me "yeah I wanted to see you before I went to practice today "he said kissing me.

"I really should go but it's still on for tonight isn't it? "he said before he left and I nodded and smiled.

When I got out I remembered that Mark mentioned something about a practice which would be open to the public so I headed for fc barcelona.

Turns out it was an open practice since many people were there, I noticed the coach telling them something but I couldn't hear them then I caught neymar looking at me and I felt tears forming in my eyes but I quickly blinked them away.

Practice was soon over and I texted Mark when I felt someone kiss my cheek "Mark hey I didn't notice you "I said kissing him "yeah Neymar told me you were here and honestly I'm surprised you came "he said siting next to me and huged me as I rested my head on his chest.

"I should go, I have made plans with my friend to go shopping "I said and kissed him once again and left.