20

MATURE CONTENT!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Sore. She felt sore yet there was a delicious ache in her tummy. Sighing softly, (Y/n) nuzzled her face closer to the warmth. She felt content, satisfied....for the first time in three years since she left her ex. She liked it.

A deep chuckle reverberated through her as strong muscular arms encased her naked body, providing safety, protection, and love. "My Mahal, it's time to arise." A kiss on her neck had her smiling.

Fluttering her (e/c) orbs open, she stared at Izana, whose orchid eyes were half-lidded and soft as if the beast within him has been quelled by her mere presence and their copulating. He nuzzled his nose into her neck, inhaling her natural scent. "How are you feeling?" He asked, the pads of his fingers rubbing soothing circles on her bare waist, tugging her closer to him their bodies pasted against one another.

"Hmm...I feel a bit sore and tired." (Y/n) murmured, hiding her face from his intense stare. The platinum blonde chuckled, "Where's my strong girl? Did she disappear all of a sudden?"

"No." A muffled reply came from her. Ignoring her heated cheeks, she glanced at him, "I just feel a bit embarrassed...." She tugged the sheets closer to her.

Izana hummed. In a split second, he yanked the sheet down from her grasp, moving them so he hovered over her once more. "Mahal Ko, don't ever hide your beautiful body from me." He murmured, placing hot kisses down her marked neck, admiring the hickies he made. "You are my Queen and I'll will worship your body like a fucking goddess till you realize that."

(Y/n) felt his hard manhood grazing against her inner thigh, making her clench her eyes tight, her cheeks flushed. "Izana...." She murmured, turning her head away. His stare was too much for her.

His tanned hand grasped her chin gently, turning her to meet his orchid gaze. He kissed her ear, as he said, "I don't want either of us to ever forget last night." His hot lips traveled down to her chest, suckling gently on her breasts as the hanafuda earrings grazed her skin, making her moan.

"You take what I give you. Now keep screaming my name, it's the only thing I want to hear this morning." Izana huskily said, spreading her legs wide open as he moved to enter her with one swift thrust.

"Izana...." (Y/n) wrapped her arms around his neck, holding onto his body as they once again made love.

Now that Izana has had a taste of the forbidden fruit, he wants more. He didn't think he'd get so turned on by the (h/c)-ette after one night of sex, but he did. Why? Because he was irrevocably in love with her. He was infatuated with her. She was his Queen to his King. A perfect match made in heaven.

Three hours went by and Izana helped (Y/n) into the bath since he already finished showering when she fell asleep on their second round. He filled the tub with water and vanilla scented soap, the bubbles covering her body.

"I'll have one of my men or the maids working in the hotel bring a change of clothes for the both of us. For the mean time, we'll have breakfast here and then head back to HQ, your week with us is almost done." The platinum blonde informed, kissing her head and swiftly exiting the bathroom.

(Y/n) hummed, thinking back to last night. Her cheeks turned pink. She couldn't believe she actually had sex with Izana. Did she regret it? No. In fact, she was glad she moved on from her ex...even though Izumi wasn't through with her yet.

"Those guys'll be the death of me." (Y/n) huffed, sinking into the water-filled tub till it reaches her chin. After she washed herself, a sudden thought came to mind. Hold up...."Did Izana use a condom?" No, he did not. He came right inside of her, raw.