23

MATURE CONTENT!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Day Five With Kantou Manji

Since (Y/n) was in Mikey's penthouse, she was a bit bored. Television can only entertain her so much. Today, she was by herself with the exception of Mitsuya and Chifuyu. The rest were back to doing their jobs, as in, cleaning up Tokyo from all other gangs and finding Izumi's whereabouts.

Mikey was in his office as usual, trying to find leads on the Band of Seven. As much as the blonde didn't want to leave (Y/n)'s warm side, he had to make sure she was safe from any and all things.

Mitsuya and Chifuyu decided to go on an outing with (Y/n) while her daughter was in school being guarded. They were planning to go to Showa Kinen Park. After informing Mikey and getting the 'go ahead' from him, they left the Penthouse.

It's a massive park in Tokyo's western suburbs from central Tokyo. The area was lush and has several lawns for anyone to do anything. There were even Japanese-style gardens and woodlands with walking trails, and a long bicycle route.

Showa Kinen is particularly romantic in spring with the cherry blossoms and autumn when ginkgo leaves turn golden and cosmos flowers bloom. Since they were almost at the end of a November, they had managed to catch the wonderful fall colored leaves.

(Y/n) wore a burgundy dress with a jacket covering herself along with flats. She was walking ahead of the two men, who were trailing behind her. Instead of cars, they rode their motorcycles instead.

Tilting her head back at them, (Y/n) slowed her walking so she was near them, "Am I not bothering you with your work? I'm sure you guys have gang stuff to be doing instead of babysitting me." She felt guilty.

Mitsuya held her hand, rubbing the back with his thumb, a soft smile on his face, "You're not a bother, (Y/n). Besides, we have people to take over our jobs when we're not there." He reassured her.

Unsure, (Y/n) reluctantly nodded, "If you say so." She didn't want to pull them away from their gang business.

Chifuyu held her other hand, pointing to a direction with a grin, "Let's go further in, hm?" Without waiting for her answer, he dragged her behind him, with Mitsuya following after.

The two young men watched as (Y/n) looked ethereally beautiful under the fall colors, her (e/c) orbs shining with happiness. Chifuyu had secretly taken a picture of her on his phone, sending it to the others. It was an image of the (h/c)-ette twirling around, her dress flaying out like a beautiful flower, hair fluttering around her, framing her perfect face, a wide smile on her lips.

Mitsuya chuckled, holding her hand as he led her to sit on the grass, him and Chifuyu settling on either side of her. "I don't mean to be forward, but has anyone ever told you your eyes look like the brightest rays of the sun?" The lilac haired male asked, a flirty grin on his face.

Chortling, (Y/n) gave him an amused look, "No, they haven't." She remarked. Mitsuya chuckled, brushing her face gently with his fingers, "Well they should. You're a literal angel." He smirked.

"When I was a kid, I always wanted to get a little house on the beach...a villa maybe, along with a husky that I could name Rover. Did you ever think about that type of stuff?" The lilac haired male asked, his eyes never wavering from (Y/n).

Humming in thought, (Y/n)'s mind flashed back to Izumi. When they got engaged, they were planning to buy a home in Spain and live there, near Barcelona or Madrid. She even wanted a dog as a companion. Yet that dream never happened. "Yea. I did."

"With Izumi?" Chifuyu asked, leaning back on both hands, staring at her.

Gnawing at her lip, (Y/n) nodded, "We dreamed of going to Spain to live and get a dog too." She revealed, making the two males stiffen. Even if the (h/c)-ette was longer with him, just hearing her speak out her dreams she planned with them hurt their hearts.