26

December 19th 2008; Day One At Kantou Manji's.

Mikey and the others came back from successful mission of terminating traitors and keeping the street clean from other gangs. Their faces had splatters of blood and their knuckles were bruised and red.

"What happened to you?" (Y/n) asked, a bowl of chocolate mousse in her hand, strawberries and walnuts were sprinkled all over the creamy delicacy.

Instead of answering her, Mikey went straight for her, eyes on her bowl, "Mousse...." He muttered quietly, wanting to have some. Without a word, (Y/n) stuck her bowl out, eyes stuck on her book as the blonde stuck the spoon in his mouth, enjoying the chocolatey goodness.

Baji wiped his face with a disinfectant cloth, erasing the blood, he scowled, "Those stupid motherfuckers thought if they jumped up they'd get the upper hand."

Kazutora slumped on the couch, running a hand through his hair, "We taught them not to mess with us, so it's all good, baby."

Mira then came toddling out the room, a doll in her hand, as she walked up to Draken, holding up her toy, "Play?" She innocently asked.

Draken looked at the small girl with a blush on his cheeks, glancing at (Y/n) for approval, which she nodded. He didn't care if he didn't look manly or not. If the little brunette wanted to play then he'll do it. Fuck everybody else.

The tall male picked the little girl up, sitting on the sofa as Mira began talking about her doll while Draken nodded, his hand on her small back.

(Y/n) had came from the bathroom, a first aid kit in her hands. Placing it beside her, she began to tend to the guys. "I know it's your job but don't you get a little bit scared?" She asked.

"Of what? What should we be afraid of?" Madarame scoffed, crossing his legs and leaning his head back.

Shaking her head at their obliviousness, (Y/n) spoke, "Aren't you afraid that someday you might end up...." She didn't finish her sentence but Mikey and the others knew exactly what she meant.

Weren't they afraid to die?

Wakasa was the one to answer, leaning back against the couch, a lollipop in his mouth, "Not really. When we got into this business we knew the risks and still decided to join anyways." He explained, nonchalantly.

"But if we did die our only regret would be that we didn't get to marry you." Mitsuya stared deeply into her (e/c) orbs, making her flush.

"Cheesy bastards..." (Y/n) murmured under her breath, bandaging up Baji's hands before moving onto the rest. "That sounded like something you'd say from a movie." She quipped, making them chuckle.

Once she finished, she quickly got started on making dinner.

"Since it's cold outside, I heard going to the onsen is a great place to relax and enjoy the Christmas weather." Chifuyu suddenly spoke up, looking up from his meal.

Scrunching her brows in disbelief, (Y/n) gave the blonde a look, "Are you serious? Who in their right mind would go to a hot spring in the winter?"

Draken glanced at her, "A lot of people do. I wouldn't call it a tradition but people seem to like the idea of spending time at a hot spring during Christmas season." He explained.

"We should go." Kazutora shrugged, sipping some whiskey, "It would be a nice idea and since we just got back from a fight it'll be soothing."

The guys agreed and (Y/n) looked at them in disbelief, muttering under her breath, "Wouldn't a nice bath do?"