No more hiding.

A/n: Let me know if this chapter feels rushed because, during the time I was writing this, I was in a hurry to end this arc. I have a schedule kinda (CAP) and I'm tryna get to arc 2 ASAP. But once I do, I will probably edit this chapter again because I can't write naturally while feeling rushed.

She once again readied her blade and moved toward Emilia with high-pitched footsteps.

In response, Emilia started forming icicles one after another, but she couldn't form nearly as many as Puck had.

She continued to fire an endless barrage of ice, but they were all smashed apart by Elsa's blade dance.

Elsa sprang toward her, slashing as if she was dancing, and in response, Emilia halted her attack to block her with an ice shield, 

―and then froze the ground underneath her to slide away, barely avoiding the subsequent attacks.

If she managed to gain some distance she would once again go on the offensive with her ice barrage, but Elsa didn't seem like the kind of opponent who'd fall for the same trick twice.

'The situation look's even more grim in person. I wish I could do something better than hide! I'm usually the one taking action... But if she goes after me, I'm done for.'

'I only have two arrows left so if I want to make this count, I need total concentration. The next arrow should be used when Felt saves Rom.'

After Emilia got kicked to the side, Rom joined the battle, but it didn't matter because he lasted for not even a minute. 

"Your so strong, I can even do this..." She smiled ear-to-ear at Rom...

At this moment, she was about to bring her blade down through his skull. Felt saw this coming and threw her blade at dashing speeds. It hit Elsa's, and even though Ron got injured, it wasn't fatal.

But at that same time, an arrow soared through the air at sonic speeds. It pierced through Elsa's intestines, shooting out her back with blood dancing on its trail.

It struck the wall and imitated a hanger, but instead of a shirt, it was an organ.

Everyone stared at it in shock and Subaru almost vomited. Then they turned to where it came from. Across the room they saw a shrivel of hair, it was moving back & forth behind a large desk.

*Sneeze*

Y/n: "Hmm? Why did it get so quiet all of a sudden?"

Subaru POV

'I regconise that voice.. Wait, is that Y/n! Has this guy been hiding the whole time!? Well, I can't really point fingers, since I've basically been making myself small this entire time. But still, Y/n wouldn't be much help... Mabey if Felt could run and get help, we might have a chance of making it out alive...'