1 For 2 (pt2)

[Crucifix: I'll try my best to update. The new rezero season 3 being announced gave me some motivation and hopefully it will be enough. If you're reading this thanks for even considering my story and I hope you enjoy. Peace.]

———————————————————————————
I glanced over at Subaru. I could see him having fun with the kids; was it pretend joy? I'm not really sure but it seems Subaru is excellent at acting.

Rem was talking to one of the dealers. She was getting bread and spices while I got the meat and veggies. Sounds like we'll have a tasty stew upon us. Reading the menu and currencies have gotten easier but I still need help every now & then. As I was handing over the coin, I heard Subaru yelp.

Timeskippu

"Well it looks like my time is up everyone!" The village groaned. On our way back to the mansion, I spotted the Mabeats perched up near the fence leading to the forest. Seem that's there tons of them waiting for the perfect time to attack. I didn't tell Subaru though.

"Rem, from the ingredients we gathered today, it looks like you're make something really tasty." I stretched my arms like I was waking up. "Are you making stew perhaps?"

She only nodded her head silently. "How long do you think it will take? I'm starving over here." Mine and Subaru's stomach growled. We kept talking about what kind of delicious delicacies Rem could make. Even making her giggle a couple times.

Halfway there, I saw Subaru stumble over and hold his head. Dropping to his knees, he vomited large amount; even getting a little bit on Rem's dress. "Subaru! What's going on?!" I could see Rem grip tighten on the bag. You couldn't really see it but she showed some concern for him.

"Rem, do you have any idea what's happening to him?" She glanced at me for a moment then back at Subaru. "Either two things are happening; He's extremely exhausted, or he's cursed."

"C-Cursed?" Subaru shakily standed up with Rem's help. "We should hurry back to the mansion as soon as possible. Once we get there we can ask Beatrice about it." I nodded my head. "I'll carry him since I'm faster." She dashed forward at blurring speeds, a blur to the untrained eye of course.

I let her get ahead of me. I can tell she took the shortest root from afar; there's no way I can reveal my powers just yet but after the stunt I'm about to pull... I expect them to get skeptical of me.

I activated Enel and headed for back to the village and saw that all the kids disappeared already

I activated Enel and headed for back to the village and saw that all the kids disappeared already. I was surprised it happened so fast but I most focus on the plan. I deactivated my magic it asked some of the residents what the commotion was about.

"So Mabeast broke the barrier, dammit. Fetch me a sword and tell the others that help is on the way!" I acted serious but truly didn't care sense I knew the future already. "Listen, I need 5 men to come with me to fix the barrier. They must know how to control their mana unless it won't be fast enough."