Gate

Currently I'm training with Peter. In my world, progress would be slow but here it's really fast... that's a fantasy world for you.

His strikes are beginning to be slow for me. I don't know what's happening but I predict it has something to do with my gate.

But even though there slowing down, I still can't keep up him. He shows so much experience in fighting, that even in old age...

 He shows so much experience in fighting, that even in old age

Peter proceeded flip Y/n over his shoulder swiftly. It was effective! 

"I think that's enough for today, You are obviously progressing fast. That saying, you'll definitely be a astounding fighter in the future... Lets go to Shinobu and get you healed, tomorrow you will-"

In a single moment, Peter barley dodged a heavy blow. Your fist hit the floor causing a crater and making a small tremble in the ground. "I'm not done yet! I can still fight! I can tell you're going easy on me... How am I supposed to get strong if I cant face the harsh blows, this wicked world, if I'm getting babied... Please sensei."

His unwavering gaze was met with mine. Seemingly thinking or trying to intimidate me, or be it both... I was going to stand my ground.

"I think there is a way. Have you ever heard of a Gate?" I shook my head... "It's basically how you cast magic. The Gate is the source of your magic, your magic depends on your Gate's condition. There is also Mana. Your Gate and your Mana are the key factors of casting Magic."

'I already knew this but its safe to play dumb. It's hard to trust unknown characters in this world sense I don't know their intentions and backgrounds...'

He explained that there are 4 types magic. Fire, Water, Air and Wind. Some incantations for each element are Goa for fire, Huma for water, Fura for wind, Dona for earth, Shamak for Yin, and Jiwald for Yang.

I repeated what he said about three times before he continued. 

"The strength of spells starts from the original incantation and increases by adding El, Ul, or Al (example: Goa, El Goa, Ul Goa, and Al Goa for fire). Yin spells cover debuffs while Yang spells cover buffs. An ordinary person is considered to be well off if they are compatible with either fire, water, wind, or earth. Although incantations are generally used to cast spells, if the user is experienced enough they can cast them without saying anything."

'He just said the same thing on the Wiki fandom. BRUH.'

He talked about spirits and more stuff blah blah blah, I already knew that shit. But I perked up when he said something on the lines of- 

"--Can possibly unlock your Gate, if you don't mind?"

"Who again? I apologize for not listening to that part can you repeat it please?"

Timeskippu

Peter invited the Head Maid, Hinata, in the training area. He whispered a quick briefing of the situation regarding my training and my Gate. "Y/n, She will now proceed to unlock your gate... but in order to do so. You must take off your garments..."