1 For 2 (Last day of Loop pT1)

It didn't take long for me to come up with my request. I perhaps could have left this mansion with tons of money and gone to The Vollachia Empire. But seeing how many Subaru dies it's possible I won't be able to even see through one day.

Maybe tying Subaru with rope and bringing him with me would work. Also not letting him commit suicide. I'm not cruel enough to do that though.

As I pondered these thoughts, the dining area was silent and awaited my words. Roswaal still had an ear-to-ear smile. "I want neither money nor fame, (or bitches). I humbly request access to the library where the spirit resides."

Beatrice sent a glare my way but I just ignored her. I'm sure she wouldn't mind my company. "Done. So your second wish?" The clown clasps his hands together waiting for me to speak.

"If you don't mind, I want you to owe me a favor... a service even. I will be able to order you once at anytime, anywhere. Be aware that this is not a contract or similar to one... Because for one time only, you will abide by my command."

By the look on Roswaal's face, I could tell that I outwitted him. I feel so accomplished. He agreed to the wish and we shook hands, and although he squeezed harder, I didn't back down one bit.

'I would have to use my wish carefully. Roswaal most likely wouldn't abide by it while in combat, so it must be during a moment... a moment like when he's in the sanctuary.

I shouldn't worry about that right now though. The more serious matter is how will we deal with Meli? What's the fastest way to deal with her and the Mabeast? I could fight the puppy but the pack would attack me as well and I don't think I'm skilled enough to fight multiple enemies...

I could let the dogs take the children and when Petra mentions Meli, I go off to find her myself. But I won't actually find her. But that may seem suspicious and Subaru might go look for her himself, which will prove that he's a good person to Rem. I think what must happen to gain the Oni's trust, is to let the children get captured and me, Subaru and Rem go after them. Subaru needs to get bitten to have proof of the curse and show it to the maids. I would come along to convince them. Saving Meli is optional but I shouldn't let Petra inform Subaru about her. I am very confident in this plan and should be fail-proof.'

Although I knew about this vital information, there was one major problem.

Time.

When will these events happen precisely? Due to Subaru's looping ability, I was confused about the specific dates of each event. But this shouldn't be a problem now since could tell Rem that I wanted to visit the village with her and Subaru. Then Subaru would tell me when it was shopping time.

After that exchange. We all had delightful conversations at the table. Beatrice was playing with Puck. Subaru was chatting with Emilia. After dinner, Rem was tasked to inform Subaru when they will go to the village and she could have a break for now.

I don't know where she went off to but I offered my help to Ram. Even though she objected, I still helped her clean the dishes and similar things. "For a mansion this big, you and your sister are doing a very good job at keeping it clean."

"Thank you Y/n-sama." Keeping her voice polite and stoic, she added—" Someone of Lord Roswaal's stature should have everything clean, everything must be pure, even his maids."

"Yes, I must agree that you are pretty Ram." I kept mopping the floor..."Your words hold no value to me. So you must refrain from speaking them."

"Hey now, I didn't say you're gorgeous. Besides, I've seen better and would prefer worse instead of you anyway." She halted her scrubbing and faced me.

"You wouldn't be able to corrupt this fair maiden anyway. There's only one man I would allow. You should get used to being in solitary." My eye twitched, but what she said is true. I have been living like that, for the majority of my life sadly. But sometimes I enjoy it.

"I think being with you, could be the worst choice I ever make. You would only be a stain on my shoe. Also like I said, I prefer better and 'bigger' anyway."

She opened and closed her mouth just as quickly.

Y/n: 1

Ram: 0

"And for someone who looks chivalrous, you have quite a sharp tongue." I briefly stopped my mopping so could wet the stick again.

"Looks can be very deceiving Ram-san. People often say that about me, make no mistake, I can be quite chivalrous when the need comes."

"I see... I look forward to that side of you. You are a strange person Y/n-sama." I just finished mopping the whole floor and she finished her duty as well. "I like you Ram, I think we will get along pretty well in the future."

"Indeed..." Said Ram with no bite in her voice. After tidying up, Both of them walked in a comfortable silence. After one turn, Y/N saw Emilia, Rem, and Subaru waiting in front of the stairs.

"Wassup Y/n. Me and Rem were just about to go buy supplies from the village. I think you coming would make things a lot faster, Don't you agree Rem?"

"Hello, Y/n-sama." Rem bowed graciously and agreed to let me come along. I was planning on telling Subaru the plan before we go. I guess I could tell him on the way. Not the whole plan though.

"Subaru seems to be incapable of reading so will you help me shop for items Y/n-sama?"

I nodded my head, somehow refreshed at seeing Rem–I just knew how sweet she could be. This girl's loyalty was second to none. How she pushed herself even when breaking apart–literally, arms, legs, and even her neck got broken–but she still forced herself to rescue Subaru.

But no matter how sweet and cute Rem was, she was the same girl that pummeled and mangled Subaru beyond recognition. The girl brutally murdered him without hearing his reasons. Granted her hatred was justified as the Witch Cult were a bunch of assholes and really bad guys that needed to be mutilated. But Subaru was innocent! Couldn't she see his obvious terror, fear, and pain when she struck him? When she declared she hated him? Thinking about it would give me a headache... But those two episodes were the most emotional for me.

After I put on my armor, we finally headed to the village. Arc two will be coming to a close. I plan on ending this arc tonight for my sake and Subaru's. After that, I will check out the Forbidden Libary as there could be something useful there. Maybe something that could get me back home...

A/n: Another chapter finished and I know I was late but I was stuck on ideas. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one should be good as well. The next chapter might be shorter bc if you read the plan, it should go exactly like that, maybe...

Have a good day! Ima go clean my front porch.