Here You Go You Filthy Heathen Degenerates (18+)

You wrapped your legs around his waist and shivered at the cold metal band around his waist brushing up against your thigh. He was such a good kisser, you were already getting wet. He softly nibbled your bottom lip as he pulled away, and you moaned. You couldn't see anything... but you could feel it, you were now so much more sensitive, you felt everything, and you loved it.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this," he whispered in your ear, you kissed him again and tried to pull him closer, he took off your shirt and started to unfasten your bra, you ran your hands along his chest, you loved his dad bod, it was so fucking sexy, you traced his pecs and found scars under them, you furrowed your eyebrows, Otto held your hand and directed it around his shoulders.
"Those aren't important." he unfastened your bra and started fondling one of your breasts, you moaned as your nipples grew hard, he smiled as he pushed you against the wall, your back arched at the cold brick wall, one of the actuators held your hands up as Otto dug his hands in your hair, kissing you again.

"Otto..." you moaned.

"What is it dear?" he asked, he started traveling down to your neck, shit, that was the spot, he softly kissed that one spot on your neck, the one that drove you wild, how the hell did he know, you bucked forward and moaned loudly, he smiled.

"You like this?" he asked, kissing harder.

"Yes..." you panted, he sucked at your neck and bit down, you cried out in pleasure, your hands dug into his hair and you pulled him closer, he smiled.

"Now they know you're mine," he growled as his hands trailed down until his hand was in between your thighs, you whimpered as he plunged his finger into you.

"You're already so wet..." he muttered as he inserted his fingers into your opening, circling your throbbing clit with his thumb, you bit your lip as you fought the will to orgasm instantly, you didn't want this to be over.

"Oh, Otto..." you panted.

"What is it dear?" he purred, he knew what you wanted.

"I-I want you." you managed to get out, his pace was picking up, he was torturing you with this.

"What do you want from me?" he asked, stars he was going to make you ask for it.

"I want your cock Otto, I need it!" you begged as you came all over his hands, he laughed as he stuck his fingers in your mouth.

"Taste it." he ordered, you tasted your own juices and moaned.

"God you're so hot." he groaned as he unbuckled his pants, there was no need for any more stimulation, he was already hard, he grabbed a condom and rolled it on.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked.

You just nodded, he slowly lowered you down onto his rod, it felt amazing, you gave a loud moan as Otto continued lowering you onto him, he was teasing you, he wanted you to beg.

"Is that enough dear?" he whispered in your ear.

"N-no." you panted.

"Do you want it all?" he asked, you nodded and he smiled. "Fine."

You cried out as he practically speared you with his cock, he groaned in pleasure and laughed.

"You-you feel amazing," he growled as he started to fuck you, you just moaned in response, you were in heaven.

"Oh fuck Otto..." you managed to get out, you were shaking in pleasure, it was everything you ever wanted.

"Do you know how long you've teased me? How much I fucking wanted you?" he asked.

You shook your head and yelped, he pushed you on the bed and spread your legs, he entered you again and you moaned.

"But I couldn't have you... and that made me want you more. You're torture, pure torture. But now, I get you all to myself." he kissed you hungrily, and you sighed as you wrapped your arms around his neck... but you felt something, it was obviously smashed... what the hell was that?

"And nobody is ever going to take you away, it's just you and me... they'll all pay."

They'll all pay... Those words echoed in your head, what was he planning?

"O-otto what do you mean they'll pay?" you managed to get out as he hammered into you, you touched the device on his neck again and tried to figure out what it was... was this just a plan to get you on his side? What was that thing? Stars he felt so good...

"Stop touching that," Otto ordered. Your hands fell from his neck and trailed down his chest, you skipped over the scars, how the hell did he get those? You realized you didn't know as much as you wanted to know about Otto, the old and the new one. You arched your back and cried out, you were about to come.

"Otto..." you whimpered.

"Wait... I'm almost there," he grunted, as he reached the end your worries melted away, you were his, the rest would figure itself out.

You lay in bed with Otto, he held you and sighed. You could still smell Lavender.

"I'm sorry for everything that's happened, my dear." Otto apologized.

"Does this mean you'll stop all this?" you asked hopefully.

"Stop asking that from me, please." he pleaded.

"I'm closer to you than ever before, but I still feel so... separated from you. Why do you have those scars? What is at the back of your neck?"

"...I love you so much," Otto replied.

"I love you too, but that doesn't answer my question."

"I can't do this right now."

You huffed and snuggled closer to him.

"You tell me tomorrow, or I leave."

"You can't leave."

"I'll figure it out."

"...fine, I'll tell you tomorrow." He pulled you closer and sighed, he wished he had done this sooner, as much as he hated Monica, she was right. You were addictive, and he couldn't let go of you, he would never let go of you. He would keep you here, safe with him, and soon you would understand what he was trying to accomplish, and then you would join him... And after that?

He would be unstoppable.