Chapter 5: Day One

(A/N: I'm going to break down what happened to you and Hiro. Leave me suggestions of what you want to happen the following days. There are 3 days in total.)

"Just Plain Clumsy"

No One's P.O.V

You and Hiro were at your house to get extra supplies for your invention, Microbots which are just little bots that look like your bot fighting robots, but you can control them with your mind. Baymax's carrier followed you guys around because Tadashi and Kori had to work in the lab.

"Get a white mold of metal." Hiro told you as you collected chips. "Why?" You asked. "So our bots can match, duh!" He smiled and you blushed a bit, it was quiet for a while then he blushed too now understanding why it was a embarrassing remark. You chuckled and walked over to your spare molds of plastics, metals and steel." You then tripped over a box causing a shelf's materials to fall on you. "OW!" You grunted as Hiro helped get the stuff off your back. Baymax inflated and waddled over to you. "You have fallen." Baymax mentioned. "Ya, think?" You struggled as Hiro got the rest of the rubbish off of you.

When you got back up Baymax just watched you and Hiro finish buzzing around. You then started to work on the first batch of the Microbots. Hiro walked over to you to ask about where the chip should be placed. You got up as well and you two collided with Hiro under you. "Ow." He groaned. When you opened your eyes you instantly blushed. "Scan complete." Baymax interrupted, "You seem to have obtained no ingures, but my scanners indicate you have been and are now feeling the emotion...Love." He finished Hiro got up and ran outside, you chased after him, "Stop! It's alright I like you too." You told him with a smile. "I like you a lot, (y/n)." Hiro told you as you hugged. When you walked back to your house you tripped over nothing and Hiro face palmed. "Just plain clumsy, aren't I?" You laughed.