One-Shot #1

Hey all you loyal readers! I decided to make some one shots.

But I'm in a stump with ideas so please give me some and I will try to make your dreams come true!

ERM...maybe, maybe not...
------------------------------------------------------

Hiro x Paranoid!Reader

Hiro was walking home from the institute when he noticed a familiar figure shaking about in front of his favorite gummy bear owning store.

"Hey! (Y/n)? You okay?" He asked as he approached. But this caught you at surprise, "Gahhh! Don't hurt me!" You yelp going into armadillo mode.

"Woah! Relax (y/n), it's just me Hiro." You looked up and smiled to see it was in fact Hiro Hamada. Your crush since forever, "Oh...hi Hiro...please don't sneak up on me like that."

Hiro sighed, "I just said hey." You blushed of embarrassment, "Y-yeah...you did..." He patted your head softly, "What were you about to do that has you so scared."

You looked down and blushed, "Ah-I was going...to buy you some gummy bears...the new ones you were talking about..." You mumbled, "I wanted to surprise you...but I'm worried if the cashier will yell at me, or kick me out...Or ban me for life!" You started to panic.

Hiro cupped your cheek pulling you face upwards, "Thank you for trying (y/n). It means a lot." You were so lost in thought you hadn't noticed he placed his lips on yours.

"You'll be safe with me, alright?" He said holding your hand. "O-okay!" He smiled and you smiled back. After purchasing the gummy bears Hiro walked you home. After saying your goodbyes your eyes watched him walk off.

Taking a huge risk you ran after him, "Hiro!" You shouted he turned around and you gave him a big hug. "Thank you for earlier." You said into his shirt when you pulled back you noticed the huge blush across his face.

You gave him a dorky smile and taking another risk you pulled him down into a quick kiss. "Brave aren't we?" He smiled, "Only with you around."
------------------------------------------------------

That was so cute!!! If only it happens in real life.

#SeriouslyForeverAlone

Anyway tell me what you guys thought and give me some ideas if you want more!

Bye-bye~