Let's do right!

I just want to take some time out really quickly to praise TmntBh6fan. I want to praise them because of how supportive they are! Always voting on my chapters. So thank you very much!
------------------------------------------------------

No One's POV

You rushed after Hiro a few minutes after Fred calling Heathcliff. He was in the garage trying to open Baymaxes chip compartment again.

But Baymax stopped him. Questioning his actions. "Is this what (y/n) would want?" Baymax asked, "She wouldn't have been here." He mumbled, "(Y/n) is here." He said pointing up your hiding spot.

Your POV

I sighed and walked over to Hiro, "You shouldn't have freaked out like that." I told him, "Why are you all on Callaghan's side?! You could have died and he wouldn't have gave two shits!!!" He screamed in frustration.

"One don't curse. And two I didn't die did I?" I responded, his eyes started to water as he kept trying to find excuses out. I sighed and kissed him, "Will you just shut up already?" He just stared at me.

"Do you think I'm not afraid? Well I am. I scared of leaving you, Kori and the others. But no one messes with me and gets away with it. So I'll fight even if it costs my life. Do you think us meeting was just a coincidence? No it's life's way of telling us this is fate. I know I'm just a 14 year old girl but I'm also a genius. I can think and I know how to handle myself. No one's going to kill me easily."

He started at me wide-eyed, "I guess I never thought of it that way. I'm sorry for being selfish." He said wiping forming tears. I smiled and kissed him passionately, when I pulled away he seemed to be in a daze. So I slapped him and that got his attention, "That was for dragging me at super sonic speed. Now let's do this, the right way. Everyone's waiting for us."

I turned around and to my surprise they were already there, Wassabi was crying, Tadashi was tearing up and Honey Lemon was recording the whole thing. Kori and Gogo were getting money from Fred. "You betted on us?" I asked with a dark look on my face.

Fred backed away a bit scared, "Y-yeah." He said. I laughed holding my stomach, "Oh man! How much did he lose?" I asked Kori, "Fifty bucks." "Tch. I would have betted more." We laughed a bit, "Okay guys let's go!"
------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! I think it'll be at least 3 more chapters till I finish. So please be patient and I'll see you guys later!