Chapter 7: Day Three

The lounging day...

Hiro and you sat around today. No matter what you guys just didn't want to work on the bots. So you two sat on bean bags and just sketched in your sketch pads. Went over to the pencil sharpened and stubbed your toe on the cabinet.

"Ow! Really! Ouch!" You groaned. Baymax inflated and you went through his speech and was really bored. He walked over to one if the computers and started downloading something. "Scan complete. I suggest playing a question game." You two agreed and found out more about each other.

"Who do you love?" Baymax asked. "My friends and family." You answered and Hiro nodded in agreement. "No someone." Baymax added. "Kori...?" You answered. "Not blood related." "Aunt Cass?" Hiro and you said at the same time.

"Both answers are incorrect. Hiro Hamada loves (y/n) (l/n) as well as vice versa." Baymax told you two. You blushed like crazy and turned your head. "Do not be embarrassed, there are many reasons why its okay to love one another. Some ways to express it is by hugging, kissing and in b-" " I AM SATISFIED WITH MY CARE!!!" Hiro screamed at the top of his voice and Baymax deflated.

"He never wants to shut up." You groaned. Hiro nodded and then things got quiet, "So you don't like me you love me huh?" You said smugly. "Oh shut up!" Hiro blushed and walked out the room. "Don't worry...Baymax said it himself...I love you too Hiro Hamada." You said loudly and he yelled to you, "I heard that!" "You were supposed too dummy!" He came back down and stuck out his tounge like a kid. You retaliated by doing the same.

"You two are soo cute together!" You heard aunt Cass say.

All you did was blush and face the other way. But had to smile cause you know its true.
Its not a coincidence...you were made for each other.