She'll come back, she has to

Oh my gosh! 1.05k reads?!?! Thank you guys so much! As a thanks gift I'll make this chapter longer than usual!
-----------------------------------------------------
Tadashi's POV

"He's going to be at Krei Tech, I'm certain of it." I told everyone as we went to Krei Tech's location, "This time no freaking out okay knucklehead?" I knocked on Hiro's helmet. He smiled, "Okay I won't. Just don't go running into fires like that anymore." He unlocked his hands and reached over to hug me.

I hugged back and we arrived at Krei Tech. Mr. Krei was making an opening speech. After he said "...minor set back." Callaghan came yelling, "Minor set back? Was my daughter a minor set back?!" Krei freaked out, "R-robert it was an accident I swear!"

"You took everything away from me when you let Abigail on that pod. Now I'll take everything away from you!!" He said as the microbots carried in Krei's failed project. He then started up the gateway and held Krei up.

Hiro rushed in and grabbed Krei down. We also rushed in and (y/n) automatically started decoding the microbots, they started joining up with me. But Callaghan still had a whole lot more.

Soon enough he us all cornered and Hiro was holding on to a single stick of metal, "Use those big brains of yours and think of another angle." He said to us. I smirked and replied busting out, "Quoting me I see." "I follow after the best." He said and I feel the smile forming on his lips.

"Baymax! Help Hiro!!!" I shouted at the robot who then bursted out of the microbots grasp. "Okay guys I know how to stop Callaghan, the microbots are getting sucked into the gateway. If he doesn't have enough we win." "Alright! Let's go!!!" Fred yelled.

Soon enough Callaghan had no more bots and I heard Hiro say, "Our programming prevents us from harming another human being. But I'll take that." The gateway and Callaghan fell to the ground.

We then regrouped, "How do we stop it?!" I asked, "It's to unstable to stop! It's gonna blow!" Was all that Krei replied with, "Let's run then!" Hiro yelled but turned around when he noticed Baymax and (y/n) weren't following, "What are you guys doing?! Let's go!" He yelled at them.

"My sensors sense life inside." Baymax replied. Without saying anything (y/n) rushed inside, "(Y/n) wait." Was all Baymax said as she followed him. I pulled Hiro back, "Don't follow them!" I pulled him into my arms and didn't even attempt to resist. Kori on the other hand was screaming and squirming around to let her go. ('Let me gooooo! Let me gooooo! Don't wanna be held back anymoooore!!!')

Your POV

"Baymax where is she exactly?" I asked. He pointed behind the rubble and concrete. I locked on him and started flying towards Abigail's pod. I soon saw it and had Baymax help push her towards the exit.

But this giant chunk of concrete came our way and Baymax shielded me but one of my wings also got hit. "We can't fly how do we get back now?" I asked now panicking. "There is one way." Baymax said pointing to his one good rocket fist.