That's not what we do!

No One's POV

The you the nerds we bolting off towards the island Baymax said he saw a matching scan.

As soon as you all landed you noticed something very off. There were quarantine signs almost everywhere.

"Quarantine? QUARANTINE?! GUYS I THINK WE SHOULD LEAVE!!!" Wassabi screeched with panic. Gogo punched his arm slightly as you all walked inside, "Woman up!" He sighed in defeat and followed.

Honey Lemon stumbled across as cracked open door, "Guys, come check this out." You all walked in and noticed the destroyed circular gateways, "Fail project I'm assuming." Tadashi said.

"Guys over here!" Hiro called you all. It seemed like these old recordings seemed to be working. You guys found out about Callaghan's daughter. "G-g-guys!" Wassabi squeaked. You turned around to see the kabooki masked man with a huge block of concrete in Hiro's microbots.

With not enough time to react he chucked it at you guys and went off, "He is seriously the worse villain ever!" You sighed with annoyance, everyone chuckled. "So Callaghan hired him for revenge?" Honey Lemon whispered.

"It looks that way. We still need to get that mask." Fred said, "So what's the plan?" Wassabi asked but soon noticed everyone was getting ready, "Seriously what's the plan?!" "Get the mask!" Gigi said. And you guys were off.

The masked man definitely made more microbots he seemed to have more than before. You managed to deactivate at leave 25% of his microbots before Hiro smack the mask off. It was Callaghan!

Hiro's POV

"Professor Callaghan? You're alive? How?" I asked so shocked, "I had you microbots." He spat, "What about Tadashi?! He went in to save you! He could have died!" I screamed clearly frustrated, "It would have been his mistake." He said coldly, "You would have killed innocent people without missing a wink if sleep."

All of a sudden (y/n)'s face popped up in my head. I scowled at him, "Baymax destroy!" "Harming others is not in my pr-" I removed Kori's and Tadashi's chip and tossed it aside, "DESTROY HIM!!!" I screamed.

"Hiro stop!!!" The others tried to stop Baymax, he simply tossed them aside and charged at Callaghan. Before Baymax could pound in Callaghan Honey Lemon put back in the chip and he returned back to his health care companion self.

Callaghan put the mask back on and fled, "NO!!! You're letting him get away!" "Hey! We didn't signed up for this!" Gogo said angrily, "Fine! I don't need your help!" I said and flew off with Baymax.