E P I L O G U E

"Serenity, you have got to stop crying" Chres begged his wife while he struggled to remove the ties from his wrist to get them free but he wasn't making any progress.

It had been a normal day, they were out for dinner when someone came from what seemed like thin air and threw them into a trunk of a car.

"Chres, I'm really scared" Serenity whispered, she wasn't very optimistic that they would make it out of this situation alive but she really wanted to make it back to her kids.

"Don't be scared, okay I'm going to get us out and then I'm going to kill whoever did this" he promised but tears continued to stream for her eyes.

"Well well well, if it isn't Serenity and Chres. Chicago's favorite untouchable couple" a strange voice said and they could hear heavy footsteps coming closer to them.

They both struggled to fought hard to free themselves before two gunshots went off...

~Okay guys, this is officially the end of the Wild Thoughts Books. In the next few days I will have a new book called "Beautiful Liar" which will be a spinoff about Halo. Reading Wild Thoughts one and two wont be nescessary to enjoy that book as it will be its own this. Thank you all for reading and I promise the next book will be better, I was just kind of done with this idea and ready to finish it~