C H A P T E R - F I V E

King in the mm

Chres POV

I stared at the man in front of me to get one final feel for him before giving him the job to protect my queen, the mother of my children, and the person I could not see myself living without.

I looked over to see Alex staring him down probably doing the same thing as me, I smiled a little when I saw Alex nod and relax in his seat.

I knew that Alex loved Ren as much as I did, shit, she was the reason I ain't kill his ass for trying to set my trap on fire "Alright you got the job" I said and he silently nodded at me as I went down the list of facts about her.

"So when do I start" he asked sporting a very serious face, as always Alex was the life of the party.

"Well we got a lil pool party cookout going down at the crib right now, this would be a good place for them to meet you know with a lot of witnesses if Ren tries to kill him" he said and I pushed his head and stood up.

"How many times I gotta tell yo lanky ass to stop speaking for me" I said but nodded in agreement. This was probably the best way for them to meet without her trying to kill one of us cause she still won't on board with the whole agreement.

"Well Imma meet yall there cause I gotta pick up Bre" Clarence said and I nodded as he left out the room.

Serenity POV

"Oooh girl if you don't want him, I do" my best friend Cassidy gawked at my new security guard Cameron who was standing at the edge of the cookout.

I couldn't lie and say that Cam wasn't attractive because he most definitely was, he was the same height as Chres, muscular, a nice chocolate brown color and he had shiny white teeth.

I would have cared about his good looks if I didn't only have eyes for my big headed husband who was currently doing a backflip into the pool.

"Chres don't show King that before he tries it" I yelled at him before turning my attention back to Cassidy "If you think he's so cute go talk to him" I said looking over at Halo's playpen that we had outside.

"I think I will" Cassidy said with a big smile on her face before drinking the rest of her iced strawberry cocktail and walking towards him with an extra swing in her hips.

I laughed a little before I heard the small whine to my side and I saw that my baby had woken up and pulled her self into a standing position by holding on to the railing.

"Mama" she tried to say while looking at me, I stood up, adjusted my nude bikini and went to pick her up.

"Hey mama's" I said kissing her cheeks and holding her in the air a little over my head.

Her loud giggles filled the air and I swear her smile made it get brighter outside.

I admired her cute little face until I felt small taps on my leg and I looked down to see King holding his self.

"I gotta pee mama" he yelled over the loud music while doing the pee pee dance and I looked around to find Chres and I finally found him playing basketball in the pool.

"Chres" I yelled at him and he immediately shook his head.

"I took him last time" he complained before getting right back to his game.

I rolled my eyes and took King's hand so that we could all go inside but I was stopped by Clarence and Bre'.

"Oooh getting a little thick aren't we" she said very loudly making me wish that I had put on my shorts.