C H A P T E R - T H I R T E E N

Al POV

I looked at the body of my worker that someone had tied in the main doorway of my trap house, and shook my head "Who the fuck let this happen" I yelled and the men tried to avoid my eyes. I watched a someone looked at his body and gagged "Y'all some bitches"

I walked back in my office and wondered who left him, this wasn't Chres's or Clarences style, who ever did this did it out of anger and passion.

I watched as my right hands walked in "So they took the kids back, Chres and Serenity still together, and no one from there side is dead" I stated and shook my head "Does no one understand why I'm pissed" I asked them as Alex ran into the room.

"What's the point of having you on the inside if you cant tell me when shit like this is going to happen" I asked, I liked Alex but he was better of dead if he couldn't provide me with useful information.

"I been spending so much time here how the hell am I supposed to know when shits going down" he asked and sat on my desk but nodded he was right, I had been calling him in more often lately.

"Who killed that nigga out the, do you at least know that" Gabe asked him while pulling out his phone.

"I''m not sure but word on the street is that Serenity did" he said while running his hands across his waves I smirked, I thought she was just a house wife but if she was pulling shit like that I wanted her for myself.

Chres POV (3 months later)

I rolled over in the bed and sighed heavily as I looked for my phone "Damn my head killing me" I said to myself getting pissed that my phone wasn't under the pillow like normal "Babe" I said shaking Serenity a bit.

"What the fuck" I shouted when I realized that I wont in my bed and that definitely wont my wife beside me, the girl rolled over.

"Stop yelling you know why sons asleep" she groaned and I tightly held on to my head, I didn't remember coming over here let alone, wait...

I jumped out the bed too see that I was naked, I threw a pillow at the girls head "get cho ass up shawty, what the fuck happened and where's my phone" I asked while looking around for my clothes.

"Oh my God, your much less annoying in bed, but we were at the club and you asked to come back so we did and I mean if you want me to go in detail of what happened after that I can" she said while licking her lips and threw my phone at me.

"I had to silence it because you wife kept calling but no need to worry babe, I never kiss and tell" she said before turning back over in her bed to go to sleep.

"You dont know how bad I want to kill you right now" I yelled at and looked at my phone to see that it was 2 am I had missed calls from Ren, Alex, Cameron, Don and a bunch of other people.

I put on my shoes while calling Don back, "Aye Serenity I got him" I heard him say I closed my eyes trying to shake the intense feeling of the headache off "I need you to come get me I dont know where I am but don't bring Serenity with you " I said and walked out the house and into the cold misty night.

I sat on the curb trying to remember the events of the night, the last clear thing in my head was leaving out to go to the club but everything after that was a blur.

I dont know how long I sat there with my head in my hands before headlights stopped in front of me, I got up and sat in the car.

Don threw a water bottle on my lap "You want to talk about it" he said as he pulled off but I shook my head, the more I tried to remember the worse my head felt.

"How is she" I asked knowing that Serenity was probably pissed, one of the things I did ember was promising to be home in time to put the kids to bed.