Star Wars: Bo-Katan Kryze x Male Reader

Same Universe as Padme x Mercenary

You've defeated pre visla to avenge a friend and defeated death watch in the process and you mopped the FLOOR with those fuckers, you acepted the surrenders that followed after but, bo-katan and her night owls refused...they didn't get far, the few owls that survived surrendered quickly and sold out katan.

You find her bottomless and with the darksaber you forgot to collect

Picture in comment:

She offers her surrender if you can defeat her in a mandalorian combat ritual which gives the winner the right to "claim" the loser and she's really desperate to take the throne so she'll try to win in anyway she can, you defeat her and you take h...

She offers her surrender if you can defeat her in a mandalorian combat ritual which gives the winner the right to "claim" the loser and she's really desperate to take the throne so she'll try to win in anyway she can, you defeat her and you take her from behind on the wall and she's completely shocked (idk what would be the right term) that she was defeated like THIS and was embarassed and is acting completely  tsundere, she slowly enjoys it, she talks about being defeated by a outsider, being claimed, claim me, instant loss stuff ect, you've got her on the floor face down ass up fucking her like an animal and then she feels you becoming close and does more dirty talk like you breeding her, make me your bitch talk, that bloodline shiz and you fill up her womb with your seed and giving her an orgasm so good she lost it, completely defeating her, you tire out and lay on her while still inside her close enough to hear her strugle to say "i'm...i'm yours now" (mention of bloodlines, "at least" stuff)

Months later she's pregnant, tsundere-ishly worshiping your cock on your new throne on your new base of operations (which happened to be the death watch base you tore up) with some new...uh henchmen, idk death watch and night owl soldiers who surrendered to you and accepted you as your leader