Doom: The Maruader

Tags: Rape, Instant Loss 2 Koma, Mind Break, Revenge, enjoys it in the end

Usage: Caption, Lemon, Audio

She always was a hassle, always coming back to cause you so much pain and bullshit and it took SO MANY bullets and 1ups to take that bitch down. But this time, things would be different. You finally managed to get strong enough to beat her into submission (just barely), "your not getting your health back pussy", but you'd be getting your getback. First you pinned her down and got her naked (somewhat) and had your way.

Posistions: Rough Missionary, she'd enjoy it with all the teasing on her mammeries but all that will come to a halt, when you just pulled out when she was close

Obviously in denial she told you to get back to fucking, you wanted her to beg

Insert Image Text (In picture comment):

Sure you'll never get your time, bullets, or health back but that doesn't mean you can't get your getback in other ways, as you were about to put on your clothes and leave she PLEADS and Pleads to let her cum and her on her back, spreading her leg...

Sure you'll never get your time, bullets, or health back but that doesn't mean you can't get your getback in other ways, as you were about to put on your clothes and leave she PLEADS and Pleads to let her cum and her on her back, spreading her legs revealing her dripping pussy.

You dropped your clothes, and asked what would you want for this, she'd be willing to give you everything! The plans, her intel, her weapons, her body, all of it if you finished her.

And you did. In a Savage Mating Press that had her screaming in pleasure (did the dirty talk), and then you claimed her by marking her with your seed painting her womb white.

She never bothered you again for she was your servant and your breeding bitch from then on.