Pornstar: Jada Stevens x Male Reader

Another milf, another sex and i'm not sure what kind of story i was gonna make but I didn't want to make a incest story so fuck it. This is will be the first part to a series so bare with me

Dad was a shit dad, mom left after you were born, got a girlfriend when you were 15, Dad remaried when you were 16, Step-Mom was nice, you graduated when you were 17, girlfriend was cheating on you before your graduation party, broke up, step-mom comforted you while dad mysteriously disapeared, dad and step mom split, you found dad at a motel with your girlfriend and was the dude she's been cheating with for a year, got proof and exposed them, ex gf belongs to the streets and dad went to prison for fucking a minor. Happened right before your 18th birthday.

Now: Former Step-Mom, Jada got everything in the split and you got excepted into college but you're still depressed after everything that's happened and might not want to leave your room. Jada has noticed this and wants to help you by any means.

12:30, she calls you down to the living room and you have a seat. She gives you a talk about all the bullshit your father has put you and her through over the years and how you didn't deserve that and you're a good kid and you're a fine young man who deserved a better woman that slut of an ex girlfriend, who never even did anything sexual with you and that just left you hanging your head down and she reminesed on how she was a good wife to your dad and asked you if she was attractive to you and you obviously said yes.

And then she asked you to look at her and asked you what part of you do you like?

(Picture in comment)

You hesitate while she undresses and outright mention her ass and stuff. And she tells you that she's been wanting to revitalize that spark you always had and figured a good way to do that is replace the one that always was a light in your life a.k.a your ex and seeing how we aren't even step family anymore that responsiblity can be hers. And then she kisses you and thus begins her plan to lift your spirits. She plans to pleasure you to the fullest. And get her revenge on your dad by recording the whole thing

In order:
Blowjob
Assjob (Twerkjob)
Cowgirl
Doggystyle (Begs you to finish inside /Creampie)
Never forget the Dirty talk, possible mentions of mommy, and cucking talk

Ending: after awhile you go to college, but you always visted her