Not my OC, Bi/Gay: Kim Cho and Mrs. Cho x Male Reader

Warning: offensive language and sexual harrasment may be used in a sexual manor. Also don't judge me!

Kim Cho and Mrs. Cho by Contingency (if you know you know)

Being consistantly bullied is one thing but being bullied by the principal's son is another, Kim Cho was the alpha bitch at in the school (or queen bitch as you would say behind his back) and would always use his status to get what he wants, he wants your lunch you'd give it, he wants an A+ on a test he got it and if you didn't do what he said then he'd tell his mom that he was being bullied or some shit like that and NOBODY harms her "sweet little boy". Had the school under his thumb but not you.

You were one of the few students who would stand up to him regardless of the consequences. Yes you would be suspended and there were even times you were almost expelled but you still kept going, despite the rumors enough people the truth. To some you were a bully and a menace but to others you were a hero and soon you would conquer.

Over the past months you and some others had been recording kim in the act collecting enough evidence to reveal his true colors and ruin his reputation in a landslide and then it happened everyone knew what kind of person kim was and all eyes were at the school then the principal for failing to contain his tyrany. Unfortunately he would get a slap on the wrist but a hard one because he would no long have the power he had before the exposé.

A week later he'd still be up to his old tricks but instead of bulling everyone else he's spend all of his time teasing and bulling you until you had enough. Bruh asked why don't you just spank him? You: Good idea. You spanked him till you had enough and left the classroom, unbeknownst to you he quite enjoyed being manhandled and there was physical evidence in the form of kim restraining a horny face and a cum stain in his pants. would be manhandled again because due to you were called to the principal's office after school.

Obviously you were called up because of the manhandling incident and then Mrs. Cho (the principal) was talking about punishment for attacking a student. Mrs. Cho had you stand up in front of her desk and not to do ANYTHING while she pulled out her computer and Kim moves your pants down to see your huge cock and you really couldn't do anything about it because mrs. Cho threatened to post nude pics of you and many other people online to finally get you to shut up.

Kim in awe slowly and nervously worships your cock, starting with a kiss on the tip then works his way down to the balls (dirty talk is also included) along the way he's also sorry he's been harming such a strong man while your just confused as hell and then he takes you in deep into his throat and while you verbally question what the hell is going on while slightly enjoying it. Mrs. Cho was apparently doing research on you and "confirms your perfect".

Hence the picture:

(In the picture's comment)

While kim eagerly goes faster and mrs cho explains that the people of their land are very fuckible or some shit and their way of life is very sexual blah blah blah (you can handle it) and sometimes the fuckable men are more horny then others to the point where they are very tsundere like until they meet the right man (and or sometimes woman) to comand them and thanks to Kim they found the perfect man, being you. But there's more to it than that.

You are the descendant of a royal bloodline that aledgedly died out with who's aparently your distant uncle, before he died he told the that there was another bloodline in the west and many people were sent to find the bloodline and found you. Mrs cho showed this decree: Should my relative or relatives of he west be unworthy and such shall have their lives ruined the line will end with me, none of my family shall bring misery to others but if they are good hearted people then they shall be welcomed home and be given the throne.

You are also to have many women so you can continue the bloodline with many sucessors and is entiteld to fucktoys. Then realizing they are here for you, you then ask about mr cho who is apparently someones fucktoy but managed to keep it up long enough for him to conceive kim but blah blah blah back to you, mrs cho talks dirty about the benifits of having her son. He's femine enough to be mistaken for a girl, has a PHAT ass and is very good at taking cock (albeit just using sex toys still good none the less) and you won't have to worry about impregnating him no matter how many times you fill him with your seed you'll he'll just be a fleshlight for you. But then she talks about how she's a lonely beautiful woman who's long awaited the touch of a strong man ravaging her planting his roots within her (the breeding talk and shit) then takes the cock away from kim stroking you off and doing the dirty talk until she stops you from cumming and asks for your anwser but you just had one condition being delete the nudes but she adds the only reason she had those was so she and kim could fantasize about you and wishes to keep them when you aren't available, you agree to take them and the throne.

But you've never had sex, she'll teach you both and kim ask-begs you to take him from behind with his ass up and his head down like doing the dogeza and you nervously positioned your penis towards kim's butthole with many thoughts in mind specificaly the thoughts that you would be gay for foing this but they would be...calmed by mrs. Cho and you would slowly penetrate kim and in and out with mrs. Cho in your ear guiding you both until you got the the jist of it and it turned to rough sex like a bull breeding his sow. Dirty talk is consistant (mentions of the past bulling and things happen) and mrs cho gives you kisses and shit. Until you are close and kim begs you for your seed and you fill him up in prone.

One minute after filling up you pull out of his cum filled (ass)pussy with cum spilling out but you mrs. Cho feels your balls you still have enough cum in those balls to "mark her",she then strips showing her voluptious breasts and ass and positions herself in doggy style shaking her ass at you almost, twerking. Showing her wet and ready pussy and the sight of got you up almost intstantly. With your cock at her ass like a hotdog she asks if you're ready and you reply yes mrs. Cho but she stops asks you to call her by her real name when in private, Min Cho (not her actual first name but that's all i could find about the OC so I desided to call her Min) and then you fucked her like a dog and she talked dirty the whole time and was squirting and cumming while you were at it but you turned her over just to put her in a mating press, with your balls slaping agains her ass as a cushion and you sucking her breasts eagerly like a baby with her mentioning that milk won't come out but you demand that she milk, but she's not preg- than you'll make her body think it's pregnant and then you fucked her so hard her body thought it was getting pregnant so she quite litteraly started spurting milk when you came deep in her like you were getting her pregnant. After filling her up with the remains of your cum you grab her tits drinking her milk while you fall to sleep with kim and min.

Then you wonder how are you gonna explain this to Ms McPhatass.

Awhile later the chos told wouldn't mind if you add more to your concubines after you told them about your time with Mrs. McPhatAss...a story for another time

Tags: MF4M, Creampie, Impregnation? Breeding Talk, Dirty Talk, Big Booty Bitches, All Yours, Bully to Bitch, Doggystyle, Pronebone, Mating Press, Lactation, Milf, Mom and Son, Incest?