Pornstar: Lana Rhoades x Male Reader

Lana is one of your childhood friends, been together since high school but you split when you went to collage and grew apart, that is until she gave you a suprise visit and even decided to have a sleepover for old times sake three days later.

Later she'd "jokingly" flirt with you, mentioning how cute you are, you'd brush it of but she'd repeat it with more seriousness. This time you'd respond nervously with a "you too", there would be an awkard silence until she would ask you if you really mean that and you would say yes. Then she would throw herself at you giving you the textbook definition of a french kiss which lasted 20 seconds but felt like minutes then pulled away from you with your barely processing brain while grabbing your phone to take a picture.

When you came too, you were greeted by this sight:

Lana with her pants off showing her nice. Round. Bubble butt which is clearly shown to be eating her panties up nicely. You ask nervously why she has no pants on and why she has your phone and it turns out she's giving you pictures to remember her by when she's not available, but right now she's giving you the full blown experience.

Sexual Acts (in order):
All vaginal
Blowjob with ball action
69
Buttjob (HEAVY dirty talk)
Reverse Booty jiggling Squat Fuck (She begs you for a Creampie/ end)

3:40 in the morning and after a non stop fuck you lay on your back with lana on hers in your arms, she mentions something about pregnancy which gets you nervous but she calms you down. Although she doesn't mind if she get's pregnant as long as it's by you. She was not pregnant.