Not my OC: Dr. Jade Ono (SpinDoctorNG)

Usage: Caption or Lemon (if availible, I suggest asking owner for permision)

A character made by another person, made by my favorite artist.

It's pretty much a "pain in your penis so you need to see a doctor type of deal" here.

You make an apointment with Miss Ono. You explain your situation, she sees your penis, which is strangely stiff (almost comparable to an erection), then checks your balls which are abnormally full and bigger than they usually are. 

Turns out you developed some weird condition that forced you to have great virilty in the form of an always stressed throbbing penis. If you don't relieve yourself, things like this can happen. But thankfully there's an easy remedy for this in case masturbation can't cut it (which doesn't). Release. 

She then does some "tests" to figure out how bad it's gotten and fix the problem

"Tests" (in order): oiled handjob, blowjob, titjob, finally the picture (mating press/w dirty talk), creampie (finish), once isn't enough so she got on the examenation table and presents her ass and Doggystyles till you dry of your backed up seed ...

"Tests" (in order): oiled handjob, blowjob, titjob, finally the picture (mating press/w dirty talk), creampie (finish), once isn't enough so she got on the examenation table and presents her ass and Doggystyles till you dry of your backed up seed (w dirty talk/ finish). Lots of CUM

You set up weekly apointments, because you'd get back to normal capasity in less than 8 hours and less than a week would go by until you were back in the position you were in the first apointment