Saints Row: Shaundi x Vigilante Male reader

Also story idea
After the events of saints row 2 the boss becomes more unhinged scaring a lot of the saints but to scared to leave including shaundi who is convienently caught by you, the vigilante of stillwater and the guy that's been fucking up the 3rd street saints shit for the past year and a half (you have your own followers, you're a master marksman, and a master of combat) you took her to your hideout.

A few days later you came to interogate her only to see her like this

Picture in comment:

On the outside you were staring blankley but internaly you were questioning on how she snuck a dildo in without you noticing or how hot she looked right now, she decides to take advantage of this and tease you more by masturbating which caught the...

On the outside you were staring blankley but internaly you were questioning on how she snuck a dildo in without you noticing or how hot she looked right now, she decides to take advantage of this and tease you more by masturbating which caught the  attention of you and your dick, the moaning etc, etc but then she started dirty talking is what really got your attention (sex positions, cum, creampies, pussy, etc) until she came so hard she squirted all over you.

You would come back later (...which would be an hour cuz) you couldn't get shaundi out of your mind or her scent from your nose for some reason but anyway you were fapping your nuts off trying to ease your hard cock but it just didn't work, meanwhile shaundi was just realizing that dildo had a sex drug in it, it makes the female go into a sexual frenzy and when she squirts onto a male he goes into the same frenzy as well and the only was to cure it is for the two to fuck each other like monkeys, she tells you this from her cell and i'll explain through the sex positions in order

1. Blowjob
2. Missionary
3. Mating press
4. Side fuck
5. Doggystyle
6. Butter churner (look it up)
All vaginal

Epilouge: you wake up cuddling shaundi in an open cell and remember what happened last night, shaundi promises to talk if you protect her and she french kisses you and you cuddle again. A year later the saints are gone and you rid stillwater of crime.