Marvel: She-Hulk x Male Reader

Tags: friends to lovers, twerking, lapdance, reverse cowgirl, creampie, standing doggystyle, assjob, dirty talk, ass focus

I didn't even know about twerkout march so cut me some slack, I wanted to finish this before midnight

She hulk is a childhood friend, a very flirty childhood friend and one who has always liked you but never had the guts to flat out say it. Has helped you with dates in the past and is your wingman (woman).

NOW. Ex dumped you and left for another man, tried to sue you but jen being a lawyer swoops in and you countersue and win.

But you didn't feel like you won, obviously it was the heartbreak talking. But Jen took advantage of the moment and finally confessed to you in her private office (way after hours), saying stuff along the lines of "i'm all yours", "please let me have you", "I've always loved you " and "I can be better than her". And she eagerly bent over calling attention to her ass and started shaking it.

Reminding you that you are an ass man and you always enjoyed a jiggly ass especialy a big round one such as jen's, *insert a bunch of dirty talk about twerking here, including twerkout march*, asking if you like her ass and you said yes and she asks your permission to prove she's better than your ex, you also agree and then she starts her case with exhibit A. Her body...via her booty.

First, she put you in a nice chair and gave you a show

She hulk:

Insert dirty talk of how it shakes and jiggles when she spanks it and how loud it claps and just how much you like it

Insert dirty talk of how it shakes and jiggles when she spanks it and how loud it claps and just how much you like it. Then she got on top and gave you a lap dance, showing that she's been practicing, REALLY grinding on your crotch, noticing your boner she takes off your pants and dry humps your cock with her ass for a bit longer until she takes of her pants revealing her massive ass.

She pulled out some oil and offered you the chance to "ready us" and you ended up covering most of her lower half cuz you were so focused on her ass that some of the oil dripped to her legs, she would take advantage of that. First she would sit down on you and have her thighs smother your cock and she would just move up and down until you were close. Then she would provide the main course, she humped your cock with her cheeks in anyway she could, normal assjob, grinding or shaking the cock left n right, twerking on it, you name it. She did it till you busted all over her ass.

But she knew you had some more left in you and wanted it all in her pussy. Cut to jen strugling to keep standing while you get the best backshots in your life, creampie. Cut to jen riding you in reverse cowgirl, creampie. Then you proneboned an already tired out she hulk till you creampie yet again then. You tire out and then you cuddle with jen till you sleep.

Aftermath: Jennifer leaves the office, walking out with you to dinner. Meanwhile some wonder what is that smell, while others want to know who is the lucky one who helped cause that smell.