Star Wars: Padme x Male Mercenary Reader Ep. 2

Anakin was being a third wheel in your secret "relationship" with padme, well not really you and her only banged the one time but for the past days anakin has seemingly been trying to be more than friends with padme which secretly made you jealous for some reason but you choose to ignore it for now until you walked into anakin trying to kiss padme but she just put her hand up blocking his kiss and he left in embarassment breifly ignoring you, leaving you alone with padme to talk with her about anakin, you obviously know that anakin is crushing on her and she doesn't feel the same way and so you give her a run down on how to deal with this.

Cut to the fire place scene anakin is trying to confess his feelings to her but padme lays it down to anakin that she really doesn't like him like that and pretty much friend zones him, then leaves, the thing with anakins mother goes the same exept they save her with your help but she's badly injured and they bring her to  your ship where you have a bacta tank, (anakin is kinda cool with you now) skip to the factory, you are the only one that didn't get captured, you contacted the republic and we skip to the part where mace windu shows up and you raise your lightsaber to dooku's throat as windu does to jango and things go the same exept you fight jango and defeat him, instead of just killing him you break his arm and set his jetpack off slaming him into a wall knocking him unconcious (because he was a colleague of yours and he had a kid so...), and then things go the same they were, the clone army arrives and the battle of geonosis happened. As for you when the clones arrived you took jango and boba to safety during the chaos, jango took some advise from you about the sith especially about dooku and left, you eventually found padme but you fell down with her, on the ground with a dead clone.

You found eventually found yourselves against a droid outpost which you demolished with mid dificulty due to a few super battle droids (check the lore, only republic commandos truely got them right) and you sent a beacon and all that was left to do was wait, you found padme checking out a destroyed super battle droid *a bit of dialoug here* and she would fingering herself grabing your light sabers attention

(Picture in comment)

You pushed her panties aside, and took her from behind and you clapped those cheeks, you came twice, the second time was in prone bone position luckily the laat came to pick you guys up after you found a new pair of pants for padme and the rest is...

You pushed her panties aside, and took her from behind and you clapped those cheeks, you came twice, the second time was in prone bone position luckily the laat came to pick you guys up after you found a new pair of pants for padme and the rest is finished, the clone wars have begun and anakin with your guidence is secretly seeing a therapist and his mom is fine. But what about you and padme, you and her would be (best) friends with benefits and you would occasionaly work for the republic through her and let's just say she ain't the only girl you're getting with i tell you what