Pornstar: Amanda Nichole x Male Reader

You're visting your ex step mom but the house is being held down by your cosplaying ex-older step sister.

You wake up going to the kitchen to see this lovely, voluptuous, beauteous, goddess by the fridge asking if you want eggs.

you say yes while trying to contain your more intense morning wood, she asks how do you like em, you say scrambled and she says "not fertilized?~" which drags your attention cuz while you slowly turn your head she pulls her panties to the side making her pussy visible and making her ass clap.

Ya'all know where dis is going, one thing leads to another.

It's all creampies:
Throatpie
Titty pie
Missionary pie
Mating press pie
Squat fuck pie
Reverse cowgirl pie
Multiple creampies
Then finally

She's face down, ass up, chain around her neck in a slave leia outfit and getting her cheeks clapped hard, begging to be fertilized by you, her master, you grip her ass and colar tighter once you get close and then you fill her up good with the la...

She's face down, ass up, chain around her neck in a slave leia outfit and getting her cheeks clapped hard, begging to be fertilized by you, her master, you grip her ass and colar tighter once you get close and then you fill her up good with the last of your sperm and then you collapse on her and you see jada looking in the door thinking "you two must have had fun" then she went to get her grocieries and let you two have your moment.