Not my OC: Mrs. McPhatAss x Male Reader Part 1 and 2

Canon Prequel to Kim Cho and Mrs. Cho

Mrs. McPhatass by MrTohFool

Part 1: Major Ass Worship

Due to being in trouble in school you end up in detention and behind on some of your subjects and because of that you are now in another detention but you are doing make-up work on the weekend. But right now you are not focusing on work, you are focusing on Mrs. McPhatass the [insert subject]  teacher.

She'd ask you what's the answer to this question? Coming out of it you'd answer correctly and she would go back to doing her lecture. You were smart enough to finish your subjects early and this was the last one but the reason you didn't finish early is because of McPhatass, she would always make weekend detention barable especially with that ass of hers. She always tried to help you with school due to you always getting in trouble and was good to talk to.

Then she asked you about this question and you said ass. releazing what you said you tried to correct it but she instantly consoled you, she's well aware of her reputaion and isn't too shocked about you, just suprised.

You talk about things, turns out her husband has been cheating on her for sometime with the younger ladies, eventually she came to enjoy the attention and made her feel good as a woman, quite the shocker for you. Who the hell does this fucker think he is? Cheating on his wife and a beautiful one at that.

You said some stuff that flustered her and she asked you a question which would lead you to being "punished" for failing and she had you in a good position before you started "working", just look

Her last name does her justice and you was about to have the honor of worshiping her namesake. Till she came. Then she gave you a reward in the form of an assjob and it was like a hotdog in a nice soft bun, but detention was almost over so she gave you the assjob of your life proof came in the form you cumming like a fountain. You cleaned up and she gave you an insentive graduate with flying colors and you'd get more than this.

Part 2: All the Way

Present Day, the tyrany of kim cho was over and because your "discussion" with Principal Cho you would finally do work without trouble and you made quite the impact. You finished all your courses and pretty much graduated high school early after the boring stuff goes down you meet up with McPhatAss at her house.

You drink (you barley old enough to have sex), you talk (she'll be getting the divorce in less than a week) and then you fuck. She strips her lower half down and gives you a great view of her PHAT. ASS.

(Always in the comment)

She calls you to mount her, she begs for the D, the kitty asks for the weaner, the mare demands the stallion to- you get the jist of it. Major Backshot action here with the sound of the flesh slapping against eachother and moaning being music to the ears.

That's it. Just doggystyle till a big fat creampie fills her up like a breeder and you just lay on her back till you sleep.