Chapter Twenty-Three: Genie's Day Out

Since coming back to Number 4 Privet Drive Harry had spent the first few days just shagging Desiree every morning, afternoon and night. Even after big and messy sex he would have to walk with Desiree to the bathroom on the same floor and had been caught by Dudley or Petunia a few times. They don't even blink at Desiree's nudity or the one time she had his cum dripping from her face. His family would just wave as he took her into the shower that always ended up with another wet and wild shag. All the noise in the shower never once resulted in an angry yell to stop or anything. It was a nice change of pace to the usual yells that accompanied his relatives.

His family's indifference towards Desiree was unexpected. He was so worried about being caught the first time they ventured out of his room but Desiree told him he had nothing to worry about. They genuinely didn't seem to care that he was shagging in their house. It was at that point Desiree decided not to tell him that she hadn't made the room soundproof so his whole family could hear every moan and word that came out of that room. In fact with the windows open the whole street could probably hear.

Around mid week Harry and Desiree had finally had enough sex to the point where Harry decided to drag Desiree out of the room. The only problem was he couldn't be walking around snogging and flirting with a woman who looked like she was in her mid thirties. A woman who had midnight raven hair leading to the best set of tits in the entire town and a figure that would attract every bloke's attention when walking by. Which was a problem with her looking double his age while it wouldn't be as weird in the wizarding world it was still very much taboo in the muggle world. It was at that point she had to explain to her that the muggle word had laws where adults couldn't have relationships with people who were underage.

Desiree didn't know how to react to that piece of news. Part of her was happy because she has had master's in the past that liked their partners a little too young. The other part of her thought that boys became men earlier than what the law said. She had thousands of years to see that boys became men around fourteen or fifteen. Harry was already a man and has pleased plenty of older women. Harry had even killed a man before which was usually a warrior tradition that would signal adulthood. By those milestones she would classify Harry as an adult. The wizarding world also didn't seem to have the same fixation with age. It wasn't as taboo for an older woman to sleep with a younger man because Harry was able to make a move on several older women with zero issue.

With some convincing Desiree finally granted Harry's wish and changed into her seventeen year old body. Her 5' 3" height then shrunk to 4' 11" now she was a full head smaller than Harry. Her breasts had also shrunk down from a nice and full double or triple D's to a respectable full C-cup that even looked big on her small frame. Her voice had also changed from deep and sultry to a higher pitch. It had been thousands of years since she had this form. Usually when masters wished her young it was much younger than this.

Harry was still blown away by her beauty as a teenager. He imagined she was the most beautiful girl in her entire village or town back in her day. "You are beautiful."

Desiree blushed at his compliment and could see her new form was starting to get him aroused. "Do you want a quick 'shag' before we leave?" She said shag in a mock British accent always finding that word funny to describe fucking. While their used to be different words for that act she liked fucking the best. It just rolled off the tongue and could get her pussy wet when she thought about fucking her master.

Harry shook his head and wanted to give in but they needed a day out. If he gave into the temptation they were never going to leave. He had an entire day planned and he couldn't get distracted. "No, let's go. I want to show you around. You are going to be blown away with how much things have changed. The world is different and full of fun things I can't wait to show you." He had been looking forward to showing her the world and letting her have some freedom outside of the house and Hogwarts. There was so much to explore in the modern world.