Chapter Fifty-Four: The Fall of Voldemort

The coming week went by fast and while the "Potter Palace" was being built. That's what the girls called it as it started to take shape. Harry had full days at Grimmauld with all of his girlfriends taking turns with him. If it wasn't Fleur, Tonks and Daphne then it was Narcissa or Amelia swinging by for a quick shag. Amelia had been steadfast in only wanting to sleep with Harry alone. As much as he wanted to add another girl she said no. At least for now.

Of course that didn't mean the others didn't watch. While Amelia at first had some objections her toe in the water was having other women watch her while she got shagged. Tonks was the worst because she would heckle from her conjured couch. Getting pounded from behind looking at Tonks touching her pussy was her lowest low.

Amelia would often feel a little embarrassed but the others would cheer for her when either she came or made Harry cum. That meant she started working a little harder and slowly started to enjoy the audience. One such time she even had Harry finish on her face and tits as all the girls expressed their jealousy. They then joined them in bed to lick it up from Amelia like a cat. It was an amazing moment and one that proved what Desiree said.

The ex genie told them they were all now sister's and it was their job to stick together. They had to be close and not step on each other's toes. If they stuck together then they could be happy.

Narcissa on the other hand had welcomed Desiree into their bed. She had never been with another woman before and didn't know what to expect. That led to Desiree giving the older woman a day she would never forget. It started out with Desiree laying down on the bed before Harry set Narcissa down on Desiree's face. All before he stood on the bed and brought his cock to Narcissa's mouth.

Narcissa found it troublesome to suck a cock while she had her pussy eaten but Harry found it cute. Narcissa's face was all red and he felt her pant on his cock the longer Desiree was down there. He also didn't pass up the chance to tease Narcissa as he thrust into her mouth and used it as his personal wet fuck hole.

When Harry finally did cum as much as he wanted to shoot it all down her throat he instead plastered her face white. Narcissa pouted at being covered in cum but that pout was soon turned into a smile as Desiree got out from underneath her. The two girls soon shared cum filled kisses as Desiree sucked the cum into her mouth before sharing it with the older woman.

Narcissa truly enjoyed this act and found herself in love with this situation more and more. While she had previous hesitations those were all soon almost gone. She found girl on girl was a good second if Harry wasn't available.

From there Desiree took another big step by using her magic to create a magical strapon. Before Narcissa could protest Desiree pulled the woman down on her tan curvy body. Narcissa let out a moan of surprise and that surprise kept coming as she felt Harry bring his own cock to her asshole. Feeling two cocks at once was the biggest step she had taken so far.

Looking back Narcissa wanted to really protest this time but when she saw the hungry look in Harry's eyes so she shut her mouth. Soon she felt him push into her bum as she felt both ten inch hot cocks rub against each other. The moans coming out of her were louder than had ever come out before. She never thought of herself as that kind of girl but she was quickly falling in love with that new side of her.

Narcissa knew this was going to be a commonly used tactic in bed with all these girls and Narcissa thought she could quickly adapt to it. Two cocks inside her body rubbing against each other was an amazing feeling that made her feel lucky and like a whore at the same time. 'These two know what they are doing, that's for sure.'

She was lucky that her body could feel so good but she also felt like a whore because she was being penetrated by two cocks at once. The only thing that took the sting out was one of the cocks was attached to a woman. For some reason that made Narcissa feel better. She would never share a bed with two different men so this was as close as she was willing to get. It let her fully enjoy the double penetration from these two.