Chapter Eleven: The Perfect Bath

The days following Desiree's punishment she had been even more ready to please Harry than usual. Quickly found out that she wanted to make him as happy as he made her the other night. The next day Harry had to push Desiree off so he could shower and get to class on time. He had to even banish her to the bottle in his arm or else she would keep trying to tempt him.

Once Desiree was taken care of she was like the angel on his shoulder again giving him advice or pointing out possible sexual partners. She even recommended him to send flowers to Fleur to keep her happy while letting her know he was thinking of her. She was a partner he didn't want to lose. While he wanted to spend more alone time with her the second task was coming up and their time was better spent training. Since Harry was spending all of his free time with sex he could tell he was falling behind. Even his wish to be more powerful only went so far this task was in a different arena then he was used to. It was in the water, a place where he spent the least amount of time. He probably only spent a couple of hours in a pool at the most, growing up and being dragged to the local pool with the Dursley's. 'How am I going to stay underwater for that long.'

Classes distracted him even though over half of the classes were useless to him. At least Sinistra let him read and study other things during her class. So far his research has been very little help when it came to finding a way to spend an hour underwater.

Snape wasn't that gracious and drilled him with questions he didn't know the answers to or breathing down his neck while brewing. While some teachers had sympathy for him Snape wasn't one of them. It was so much he couldn't even have a breather to stare at Daphne or any of the other hot girls in his class. The only good part was that Narcissa seemed to get it into Draco's head to leave him alone. She must have done a good job explaining the seriousness of the situation after being used as an anal fuck toy. The fact he had shagged Draco's mum had been the icing on the cake so to speak.

Flashback

Locked away in an empty classroom all night and had been refused to go to the Hospital Wing. Draco was sitting at a desk fuming at his treatment. At the time Potter was being treated and Dumbledore didn't want any more confrontations. That filthy Veela had hit him with multiple spells that made him groan or flinch in pain throughout the night. Upon being thrown in the room he found that it was guarded by an Auror and a staff member. He tried to sneak away but was told that it has yet to be decided if he will be extradited to France for attacking a French diplomat's daughter.

Draco didn't know that halfbreed was that important but the spell had hit Potter anyway. 'That halfbreed should be so lucky that my spell hit Potter instead.' Draco soon had fallen asleep and waited to see what was to happen next. Although that wasn't to say he voiced his displeasure and threatened the people watching him that his father would hear about this.

The next morning it was a little before breakfast when the door to the classroom opened revealing his mum. "Mother. Where is father?" His father would get him out of this. His father had told him multiple stories of using gold and influence to get himself out of all the trouble he had been in before.

Narcissa sighed seeing her son look at her like a burden even after she had just earned him freedom. "Your father isn't coming and where are your manners." She wished he was a little more well behaved or at the very least acted like he was happy to see her. The most she ever wanted was that when she sees her son he would run up and hug her like he did when he was two.

Draco didn't understand why his mother was worrying about manners when he could be sent to prison. "Go tell father to get me out of this." Draco was now a little worried about his freedom if his mother was involved. Does she even know how to bribe someone like father?

Narcissa loved her son but now it was painfully obvious of his shortcomings. He was selfish, arrogant and a daddy's boy. "You don't need your father to get you out of this because I have already done so. I talked with Potter this morning and with some... convincing he is willing not to press charges." She expected him to thank her or at the very least look relieved.