Chapter Thirdy-Four: First F.C Meeting With Slytherin Girls.

Hogwarts had blown up at least in terms of things changing and the morale dropping to an all time low. McGonagall had confronted Umbridge about her torturing of the students with her blood quill and all it did was make it worse. Umbridge used that as an opportunity to take more power for herself and smack the deputy down in front of the school.

McGonagall tried her best but Umbridge had the backing of the Ministry. While Harry understood that he was still a little disappointed Dumbledore couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it. In fact Harry hadn't heard Dumbledore say one word in public on the matter and it was starting to get to him. Everyone could see the frustration on McGonagall's face during meals. Her angry looks towards the Headmaster didn't go unnoticed.

When it first happened he wanted to run to Dumbledore to ask for help but there was no way he didn't already know. With McGonagall knowing Dumbledore now had to know and the fact she was the one confronting Umbridge spoke volumes. Dumbledore was no longer in control of the school. If he wasn't going to do his job of keeping the school safe and teaching the students then he was going to do it. Harry was going to teach and do the job they were too scared to do while making the students feel safer.

Although that job was made difficult by the endless amount of Educational Decrees that Filch put up by the day. All of which he was breaking from the no secret clubs to staying three feet apart. Harry liked to just ignore the new rules and try not to let them impact his life too much. Desiree and Harry always held hands or were close together and while they didn't kiss or anything they still had to try and hide it when Umbridge was near. Hogwarts life was so oppressive and something Harry wanted to end as soon as possible.

Now he was just looking forward to the holiday break. Getting away from the school alone was going to make this the best Christmas ever. Add to that Fleur had told him to come over the day after Christmas so she and Gabrielle could give him their present. He didn't have to be a genius to figure out what that was going to be. They had already made it abundantly clear in their letters. Gabrielle had sent him multiple letters including pictures of her with toys or her sister getting her ready for their time together. Gabrielle had gone through her maturity and even if Fleur had the pleasure of being inside her first he was going to be the first man. Gabrielle had also told him she was saving her asshole for him. That only he would have that pleasure of dipping his cock there first.

While all of this was still happening but it didn't stop Harry from having amazing starts to his mornings and end to his days in the form of orgies or crazy wild sex with his dormmates. He would have a mix of everything and everyone which kept him in tip top shape. Most days he was a little sore after a rough night of a thousand thrusts or holding a girl up as he shagged them. The girls commented on his body almost everyday which he responded with his own compliments on their body. There was always plenty to compliment on both sides. He knew his chest and abs were very visible and the girls knew that their breasts and bums were his favorite things. It also took his mind off of his worries and he was sure he tried to do the same for the girls.

His main worry in the last week had been stressful as he tried to set up a lesson plan. Now that he was the leader of F.C he had to be teaching students how to fight but also do it safely. He wouldn't be able to keep this a secret if everyone kept getting sent to the Hospital Wing.

Besides the short lived stint of a dueling club in second year all of Harry's fights had been a very real and present danger. He meant to hurt the other person and the other person wanted to hurt him. He had already taken his first life his first year at Hogwarts and he couldn't give that feeling to the other students. The trick was to teach them for that moment when you have to kill the enemy you are doing it to save your life or the life of someone else. It was a concept he was sure everyone could get behind.