Chapter Six: Katie Bell in the Prefect's Bath

After his romp with his professor the next month flew by with weekends rarely leaving his room and spending every moment with Desiree in his room. Desiree had taken the next step in his sexual education which was bondage. She had him tie her up with her arms to the bedposts or behind her back as he mercilessly shagged her. Sometimes he would even blindfold her and she would instruct him what to do to drive a woman wild. While he couldn't do that with many girls yet she imagined he would find great use for these lessons in a couple years.

By the end of the weekend Desiree was lucky her body was magical because he had roughly fucked everyone of her holes. She never told him to slow down or go softer for her; the harder the better. She made sure to teach him that he should be aware of women's needs and not push too hard if they couldn't handle it. Thankfully Harry was a wonderful student and never did anything out of cruelty.

When he wasn't spending time with Desiree during the weekends he was sleeping with Sinistra. Pansy had yet to take him up on his offer to shag again but he caught her making eyes at him during class. The look was a little different than Daphne's look which was more flirty. Pansy still had a scowl on her face even though her eyes had a sparkle while watching him.

On Monday morning her master allowed her to sleep in. Like always the night before he had worked her out plenty and might have even been too tired to ask her to join him. She awoke to the shower running in the room provided by some ancient magic. Steam was billowing out of the makeshift stall and as Desiree stretched out her human back and cracked her spine before she slinked off to join him.

Harry was in the middle of washing his messy raven hair when he felt the familiar naked body of Desiree press against his back. Her big breasts were smashed against his back as her hands reached around stroking his soft cock into something she could work with. "You know we don't have to have sex every morning." After the weekend they had he wanted to give her a break.

Desiree purred in his ear, "I know but I like being your first load of the day. I also don't want you to be stressed all day. Having sex relieves stress and trust me when I say you have a lot of it. I have never had a master so stressed after dumping a big load inside me and I have had warlords as master's." Her hands were roaming his slick body, her favorite type of body.

With her hand gliding up and down his slick shaft she was happy it took no time at all to get him hard. She could tell he was fighting his arousal since his cock was probably fucked raw over the course of this wild weekend. Once he was at his full length she ran her fingers over his pulsing veins before going down and cupping his full balls and purring to herself. 'I really outdid myself when I made these.' His cock and balls were the perfect size and so much fun to touch.

Harry finished washing the shampoo out of his hair before turning around and seeing his caramel goddess standing naked in the shower. Her front was wet and her hair was dripping wet which only made her look even sexier. While they had shower sex before it was only a quick blowjob or handjob. The one time she blew him while he washed her hair was the best thing she ever felt while sucking cock. His hands were almost magical as he rubbed the shampoo over her scalp. "How do you want it?" He asked his genie.

Desiree smiled and stepped around him so she was under the spray of the shower as she braced herself against the wall and pushed her butt out. "Anyway you want, master."

Harry never got tired of seeing her wide hips and big ass. Seeing the water run down the crack of her ass he spread her cheeks to see her puckered hole. "Anyway I want it?" He asked in a questioning tone hoping she really meant that.

She felt him spread her ass open and she couldn't hide her grin. "Yes master anyway your heart desires. If your heart wants to split my ass in two I'm not going to stop you." Normally she didn't like to have anal first thing for breakfast but to honor their first real shag in the shower why not.