4.

instagram story

@bellafoster

@kirstiebrittain @luceemoore and 300 others viewed your story

bella's point of view

" bells" I hear my name being called I see lucy and Kirstie ushering me over as they stand next to two guys.

" you must be James and Connor" I ask suspiciously looking at each of them. I begin to study them intensely. Trying to judge there sense of character. Are they right for my best friends ? Would they hurt them ? I hold a serious face for a few seconds.

" Bella don't scare them off" Kirstie jokes making me burst out laughing seeing there faces. As I drop from looking terrifying to just me. They looked scared if they could I think they would have run a mile.

" im only joking it's nice to meet you both I have heard a lot about you guys good luck for tonight" I smirk they thank me. I smile seeing Connor wrap his arm around Lucy. And James holding Kirstie's hand. Such beautiful couples.

" I take it your taking photos tonight ?" Connor asks I nod lifting up my camera from around my neck.

" is it that obvious" I sarcastically say. Making him smile.

" wow she is definitely the sarcastic one like you said" Connor says turning and looking at Lucy who nods with a giggle.

" aw you talk about me?" I coo pulling Lucy into a bone crushing hug kissing her cheek.

" Bella get off" she giggles pushing me off in a joking manner.

" we better go and meet the other two see you after the show?" James says planting a kiss on Kirstie's lips.

" see you after good luck" Kirstie says proudly.

" was nice to meet you Bella we have heard so much about you from these too" James  smiles which I return.

" good luck again" I smile me Kirstie and lucee head upstairs to our seats on the balcony so I can get good photos.

As each act comes on stage I begin taking photos of each person individually and then the band as a whole. Trying to capture special moments and the chemistry between the band members where possible. I lean down to get a drink as I take a sip of water the place erupts in cheers.

" it's them" Lucy says excitedly with a jump. I turn my camera capturing a photo of two extremely proud girlfriends watching there boys.