5.

present day

Bella's point of view

I sit staring at my moon board in my room. Which shows some of mine and Brads memories.

" Bella" vikki shouts up the stairs

" I'm coming" I shout as I put my head down pulling my hair up into a pony tail. I head downstairs and go outside seeing Kirstie and Lucy waiting for me.

" you didn't have to pick me up guys ?" I say no expression in my voice.

" it's your first day back at university of course we did" Lucy reassures me as they pull me into a hug before we get into the car.

" Remember how I told you guys about the phone in the hospital" I ask they both nod.

" the phone company just think Brad sent a photo to me before the accident and it was stuck in the server or something" i mutter crossing my arms.

" I just don't understand how my phone turned on even though it was completely smashed" I whisper in confusion.

" I don't know bells it's probably just a coincidence" Kirstie says I nod. But I don't totally agree.

" your probably right" I whisper leaning my head against the window. The coldness hitting my face.

" Bella it's normal to read into things" Kirstie reassures me putting her hand on my shoulder. I don't say a word. The car starts up and stand by me starts playing. I feel tears instantly form in my eyes. I cover my mouth with my hand trying to hide my emotions.

Lucy scrambles to find her phone.

" shit Bella I'm so sorry you added it to the Spotify playlist" Lucy whispers

" it's okay" I whisper my voice breaking. The music finally stops.

" hey" Kirstie says turning around putting her hand on my arm again. As I feel tears run down my face.

" talk to us Bella" Lucy says turning around.

" I can't believe he's gone" I cry I feel myself being pulled into a hug. By the girls Lucy jumps into the back seat as well.

"'I close my eyes all I see is every memory we had I remember everything every conversation ever word" I sob

" I remember every detail of his face how he would look at me" I cry. My words hardly audible.

" was our entire relationship just a dream" I question covering my face with my hands.

" he was real you were real your relationship was real and it was beautiful the three years you were together was like a fairytale. The love you had for each other was out of this world" Kirstie says holding me tightly in her arms. I notice her wedding ring on her finger. That would have been me and Brad one day.