16.

Instagram post

@kirstiebrittain

" movie premiere with my boy, my bestie and the love of her life 💖"

tagged:
@jamesmcvey
@bellafoster
@bradleywillsimpson

6,838 likes // 100 comments

@username: have the best time gorgeous couples

@username2: squad goals

@username3: where is lucy and Connor

@username4: that's so cool

@username5: what movie

@username6: enjoy

@bellafoster: love youuuuuuu x

@kirstiebrittain: love you more 🤍 @bellafoster

@jamesmcvey: you look incredible 😍

@kirstiebrittain: says you my handsome boy @jamesmcvey

@bradleywillsimpson: gonna be a fun night

@username7: Brad and Bella holding hands they are tooooooo cute 🥺🥺🥺

@luceemoore: miss you guys 😢

@kirstiebrittain: hope your enjoying your couples holiday ❤️ @luceemoore

bella's point of view

Me and Brad are just pulling up at the premier my stomach drops seeing the red carpet hundreds of peoples and cameras going off. I feel brads hand shaking as it's on my thigh. I put my hand on top of his and his eyes instantly look up at me.

" Brad your going to be fine I'm gonna be right beside you." I reassure him reading his mind. He gives me a soft smile.

" you always know" he whispers I nod planting a kiss on his cheek. Thankfully I have no lipstick on otherwise he would have had a stain.

We both step out of the car Instantly flashes going off. I feel blinded by the light. Brad reaches for my hand I intertwined it giving it a soft squeeze. We walk over to the cameras as he get told we have to take some photos as we do that we walk along the carpet and meet a interviewer at the end.

" Bradley will Simpson rising band member of the vamps how are you tonight ?" A women asks introducing herself.

" great this is very surreal. But we are very excited to be here" Brad says his voice shaking. I run my thumb across his hand. Trying to calm him down.

" you both look absolutely amazing together can I ask how long you have been together ?" The women asks Brad turns to me with a smile.

" it will be a year next month" I say with a smile. Her face lights up.

" you both seem so so in love it's lovely to see. There you are folks Brad Simpson is off the market" she jokes making me and Brad smile.

" so about the band any tours happening. We seen your album is rising in the charts as well" she says Looking down at her cards.

" it's actually incredible top 10. Our fan base is definitely growing and our fans are really incredible. We working on releasing some tour dates soon so stay turned everyone" Brad says excitedly with a smile.

" thank you so much for talking to me. It was lovely to meet you both" the women says we both smile and head in to watch the film. And meet James and Kirstie.

" was that okay?" Brad questions I plant a kiss on his cheek.

" you were perfect" I smile proudly giving his hand a squeeze.

Instagram post

@bradleywillsimpson

        " thank you for being by my side always ❤️"

tagged:
@bellafoster

60,838 likes // 20,222 comments

@username: we have two more days to get the album to number one come on THE VAMILY

@username2: THE BEST FANDOM WE CAN GET NUMBER 1 ALBUM

@username3: there interview was so cute 🥺🥺

@luceemoore: OBSESSED

@connorball: beautiful

@bradleywillsimpson: missing u dorks @luceemoore @connorball

@tristanevans: have my kids

@bradleywillsimpson: gladly @tristanevans

@jamesmcvey: faves

@jamesmcvey: we love you x @jamesmcvey

@annemariesimpson: proud of you baby x

@bradleywillsimpson; love you mama @annemariesimpson

@dereksimpson: there is the beautiful couple

@bradleywillsimpson: thanks dad x @dereksimpson